MADONNA Is OLD

FreeMySoul

Printing ageist text masquerading as 'cool' on pre-made clothing items is so chic and innovative! Fashion tour de force!

Nice! but i'll wait for the "Madonna is old, rich and has achieved more out of life than my sorry ass will ever dream off" T-shirt that i'll buy.

:clap:

It could be worn in a tongue and cheek kinda way...I mean yes M is old, but does old have to be a bad thing, who said old is boring, means unhealthy, she's not young I'd rather be a healthy 55 year than a reductive 26 year old...shame it doesn't have a back print having something positive about her written on it,

Wonder if anyone will buy it.

Why am I even commenting on her age, I promised myself I would stop talking about it

People will never stop being obsessed with Madonna's age...

RIGHT??? It's beyond pathetic and desperate at this point, as if there was ANYTHING wrong with getting older. And it's funny how it's mostly Madonna who's the victim of those "jokes", most of the older stars get a free pass but not her for some weird reason. It's really pissing me off sometimes.

That girl is certainly a Gaga loon.

What really really pisses me off is that it's a woman who did this.

I know isn't that sad? Madonna is not old in the way this woman thinks. She's older and looks happier than she has in awhile. The ironic thing here is that the woman who made the shirts is going to hate herself when she gets "old" She's limiting herself.