Rolling Stone (Spain) Top 50 Songs of 21st Century (Thus Far)

HolidayGuy

but that is a great song

which nobody heard. I just find it odd 2 on the one hand mix the songs that were huge hits

with obscure singer songwriter quality. Daft Punk was huge, but it has Macarena status

essentially...so I'm saying what's the premise of this list, cuz it doesn't make sense.

:lol:

ok, but it's more interesting then a lot of other lists that pop up here and there...

btw, that song is soundtrack of a great little movie......

It's good to mix known, quality tracks, and lesser-known quality tracks on these lists. It exposes music that some may not be aware of or have heard, otherwise.

Sometimes I just wanna grab ur tits & shake em.

I'm surprised they chose HU over Music. Personally, I listen to HU more than Music these days, but Music sounded like it was out of this world when it was released. Brilliant. HU was just a damn good pop song!

Paper Planes #3?? Please. The original M.I.A. got the sampling from should be #3 instead, yeah screw the XXI century.

Of all the great, superior tracks by Alicia Keys they pick that pain in the ass Lonely Boy at #10?

Same with Rihanna, of all her songs they pick We Found Love? Don't Stop The Music should be there.

And Madonna at #46 with Hung Up. What is this list based on?

Ridicolous as all Rolling Stones top of something lists.