Secret Project REVOLUTION! THE QUEEN OF LIFE!

Guest Pud Whacker

acko, ben bang dat hij dat werkelijk gezegd heeft :s

someone asked him this:

What did you think of #Madonna #SecrectProjectRevolution film?

Here is YT link. m.youtube.com/watch?v=uXfXrl… Would love to hear what you think.

kurt: This film is preposterous, and an insult to people risking more than the cost of cameras and choreography for their freedom...

then he got asked: (about her elliott cover)

Did you hear her performance at least? youtube.com/watch?v=VdtNt4

kurt: The performance isn't the problem. (It never is.)

Why are people surprised that some of the mainstream media don't get the Secret Project?

It is way above their level of understanding - their's is a bitter world of writing stories about M's 'old' hands or slavishly promoting vacant pop tarts.

M, rightly, doesn't give a flying fuck about them...and nor should we.

The film, interview and performance are exactly how I like my Madonna... Over most people's heads :madonna2:

wow... those comments from Kurt are very harsh... I mean, this is more than a video, and people has only got stuck in it and hasn't got any further. Claiming that the video is an insult to people who die for their freedom is absolutely despicable. It's true that the video will not change anything, the video is only the presentation of the project. But what the fuck has he done for these people? Madonna is at least trying to do something focusing on artists and art in general. Will it make a difference? I don't know, but at least is something more than this asshole has done to be saying these disgusting comments so easily.

It seems like people think too much about this instead of just letting it be and taking it for what it is. Fans have complained about her being "all about the money" in recent years with the gyms, clothing lines etc, so now she does something that comes from a totally altruistic place (whether you like it or not, nobody can deny her passion for this project) and it's not good enough because she doesn't address *this* or she doesn't say *that* in as eloquent of a way as you'd like or she's a hypocrite. It's so simple. These are the issues that SHE feels strongly about, sure some of us may feel like there are more important issues to tackle but this is what is important to HER and she expressed it in a piece of art. What's the problem?? The film and the dialogue that goes with it seem pretty cut and dry to me. It just completely baffles me that anyone (much less one of her fans) could have such a problem with her core message of this project to write such nastiness (New York Post). No matter how you feel the execution is, the message is a positive one and it comes from an honest place.

I can't with people sometimes...

They like to bitch and focus on the DUMBEST things, completely ignoring the big picture. It seems to me that most of the people complaining about this project are exactly the kind of complacent people Madonna was talking about in the interview. People that because they can say and do whatever they want (or so it would appear), forget that there are more people out that need their voices be heard. Art For Freedom could be an excellent platform for that, for them to share their stories, to have a voice.

I, myself, feel very inspired since the film was released. I AM with M on this. I haven't felt like this in a looong time. I TOTALLY relate wiith M now, it's like I woke up from a fuzzy dream!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You don't see the slightest irony in someone who's defending a 'revolution of love' and claiming to have been hugely affected by it responding to criticism of it with pathetic, catty personal insults? Whether folk agree or not, I've at least engaged with the substance of Madonna's message and done so from a position of respect. People turning into vicious queens cos someone's dared to question their idol are hilariously missing the point and look like idiots.

Vicious queens.

Idiots.

Pathetic.

Do you not realise the ultimate irony in what you write? I never called you any personal names at all. I simply made comment on your vacuous blog. Also it's 'cause rather than 'cos'. I've definitely engaged with the substance of Madonna's message as have many others here. I often see you flying right over Madonna's message in order to feed your own self congratulatory blogs with imaginary narratives of reality. I feel for you. For how sad you are about the tribulations of life as somebody who is far too intelligent for pop music. You've also repeatedly made comments referring to vicious queens acting too gay and fierce for your liking while enjoying some pretty gay shit yourself. I repeat...GET OVER YOURSELF

We are vicious queens and idiots because we are too stupid to get the magnificence of your logorrhea ? The more you express yourself the more you prove us right about your character. Thank you. We're probably unworthy of your superior mind.

DEFINITELY. I bet he was one of those hippy wannabes who camped outside of St Paul's cathedral in order to protest again capitalism while eating lunch at McDonalds, buying coffee from Pret a manger and going home to shower at night...

I love you :)

I love it all! Mnation is the place to be! The revolution of love starts here :)

This is a great group of fans, especially after hearing about other forums. Most of MNationers approach their fandom with a sense of humor, much like the artist herself.

Oh, and who doesn't love Pud.

As a long time fan for over twenty years, I am one of the few that are not into SP even though some of the film caught my attention.

She continues to fascinate me, but she has been coming across as having a very oversimplified view of complex political events and social issues.

In my opinion, Madonna comes across as a rich upper east side privilege white woman who happen to discover there are major problems in the world during her tour. Still love the bitch to death, but I wish she would have been this outspoken before it was so mainstream to be politically correct.

As a long time fan for over twenty years, I am one of the few that are not into SP even though some of the film caught my attention.

She continues to fascinate me, but she has been coming across as having a very oversimplified view of complex political events and social issues.

In my opinion, Madonna comes across as a rich upper east side privilege white woman who happen to discover there are major problems in the world during her tour. Still love the bitch to death, but I wish she would have been this outspoken before it was so mainstream to be politically correct.

Do you understand the meaning of 'politically correct'? I'm pretty sure you don't.

Wrong! Madonna has always been outspoken.

Madonna - Jane Pauley Interview 1987

http://youtu.be/XzmVxd2LW7E?t=20m38s

It's not that she's just learning that there are problems in the world, it's the fact that the people (artist) that ate trying to make a difference are being shut down. And Americans are getting complacent, including herself. The fact that she comes across as a "rich upper east side privilege white woman" is part of the point, intentional or not, she's is using herself as an example. Sign of a true artist, being part of the work.

Je suis L'art

Madonna

Guest ditaluver

Madonnanation is my home away from home!!! I don't care about any other place on the Internet but here.

Vive MNation!!!

mine too!!!! i wouldnt go anywhere else!

Yes Madonna has been outspoken on certain controversial issues for much of her career(thankfully!!), but at the same time she has become overly preachy as she gets older. I just see so may pop tarts in the media taking so much credit for speaking out for and against social/political issues that it seems like Madonna's recent political posturing has come a little late. I just don't want her to become even more preachy while at the same time she has the right to express how she feels about any social/political issues. For me personally, I was annoyed with all her political rants that I saw live during MDNA. She was basically speaking to the converted even though there was definitely some booing going on in the venues.

P.S. To the mean spirited bitchy fag-- yes I know what "politically correct" means. I don't why members have to become so defensive when members criticizes any of of Madonna's work. This forum is fun and an escape from everyday work an responsibilities, and I don't take it so seriously.

I criticized your blog, the way you express yourself which i find pompous, presumptuous and complacent. I've never said what i think about Secret Project here because people come here to get away from the negativity we read everywhere about Madonna and especially from fans who think they are too cool for her but who are still very obsessed with her which i find rather scary. In fact i tend to agree with some of the things you said, it's the way you say it that is insufferable. I chose to concentrate on the positive : the great imagery and the haunting cover of "Between the bars" wishing the project will blossom, develop and be more focused. I don't claim knowing better so i kept my mouth shut about it because people here don't need to read it and i chose to have faith in the future of the project. I criticized your blog, not you or maybe how i perceived you through your writings. I did not call you a fag. If you can't stand a critic then don't post, don't share a link. If you can't take the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen. The only bitchy fag here is you.