Secret Project REVOLUTION! THE QUEEN OF LIFE!

Guest Pud Whacker

the Vice interview is such a breath of fresh air when you think of the countless number of interviews with her being asked about her fuckin exercise regime, what her kids eat and what time they go to bed.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

I am so proud of her! This film has moved me deeply... And what an interview! Her passion and eloquency and fighting spirit are the reasons why she is who she is. This is all just fantastic!

She just gets better and better, never ceases to amaze, surprise, challenge, inspire me. Now it's up to us to not only enjoy her art, but join the revolution "in whatever way, shape or form.

Last Sunday the Christian-(So-Called)-Democratic Party who is against marriage equality and adoption for everyone, etc. got most of the votes in nearly all areas of Germany. That to me is very disturbing. I don't want my country to become a dark, black republic as one newspaper called it the other day. People seem to be so obsessed by this whole business-euro-stability thing nowadays. Fuck money, what about the people?

Merkel's favourite phrase in this election campaign: "You know me. Things have been good so far, haven't they?! No! While we certainly and luckily don't live in Russia, while financial stability to a certain degree is a good thing, there are still many many things that need to change. We need more justice and education for everyone, not just the wealthy, instead of living in fear of change.

M, I am with you. Thank you for inspiring me.

Oh please..... :doh:

Anyway, I can't see the full video until I get home from work...in 8 hours!!! I can't wait so long damnit.

But she looks gorgeous and that pic with Sean is just :thumbsup:

Fabulous film. Fabulous interview. At 29:38 in the interview, she says "I would improvise where I would come in because I had a whole thing, an idea in my mind because I was pissed off about the death of an artist, the death of creativity..." I wanted to add "Because I was pissed off that they cancelled my lingerie shoot" :laugh: I couldn't resist. :laugh:

In all seriousness, she is just AWESOME. :inlove::inlove::inlove: