Secret Project REVOLUTION!

Camacho

wow i wonder why? no permits? etc

edit: pacific time is only 3:22!!!!! wtf i have to wait how long for nine tonight!!! argh

That's midnight here in the East Coast. I guess she wanted to release at midnight where she lives. Maybe it's like the old days when people used to go the record store at midnight to get the new release from their favorite artist.

Paris is like a fucking old muséum, nobody is allowed to make some noise afte 11pm, fuck off, 3 policemen came and cancelled the projection, like they haven't anything to do except censored madonna, like they're not drug dealers, robberies, murder...

I don't mean to offend any Parisians but Paris is one of the most overrated places in the world.

I don't mean to offend any Parisians but Paris is one of the most overrated places in the world.

Paris is the most beautiful city in the world. Full of great architecture, history, art, etc. I don't like what happened. It's stupid. But Paris is amazing. And it's coming from an spaniard, which we are known to hate France and French people. I do not hate France or French people, but Paris is in my heart.

It's amazing this film. Saw it in CHINA TOWN and about 300 people turned up w/more random people wondering what was going on.

I found it interesting when the guards wanted to see her ass and her to shake her BOOTY for them...then a rape scene followed with M acting out being raped by a guard? or prisoner? Not exactly sure. Then they had Arb/Muslim music overlayed near the middle end on one of her speeches. It was OMFG...SHE got the emotion across.

She said if she was black, Muslim, had a AK 47 on her back...then would you take me seriously? I'm I just a stupid dumb blonde to you?

I CAN'T F'N wait for the file in 6hours. She is queen!!!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Told my mum that it was cancelled in Paris and she said its that bich Le Pen! See even she knows! I think Ms SP has come at the right time

I saw it two times. This is one of my favorite things Madonna has EVER done so far. The film is beautiful, moving, intense, breathtaking... It was more than I ever expected it to be. Madonna still rules the world. Can not wait to download it later and CAN NOT WAIT to read all your reviews!

6 4 hours to go!

btw, it sucks that the Beaubourg screening was shut down. I wonder if the Pantheon still went on... Anyway...

Such a great night to be a Madonna fan!

I saw it two times. This is one of my favorite things Madonna has EVER done so far. The film is beautiful, moving, intense, breathtaking... It was more than I ever expected it to be. Madonna still rules the world. Can not wait to download it later and CAN NOT WAIT to read all your reviews!

6 hours to go!

btw, it sucks that the Beaubourg screening was shut down. I wonder if the Pantheon still went on... Anyway...

Such a great night to be a Madonna fan!

You are so lucky !

Well Marine Le Pen has no power. If anyone is to blame it's Bertrand Delanoé the mayor of Paris but i doubt he has anything to do with it directly. Bruno Julliard the guy responsible for culture at the city hall is the one to blame, good point : they are all gay. Bad point : they are cunts ! I think an overzealous police agent had it shut down. Most of the bars, clubs are annoyed by people calling tthe police to complain about noise. If you don't like noise GO LIVE IN THE FUCKING SUBURBS or the countryside ! Most of my friends have bars and are responsible for clubs and parties and it's a real nightmare here because of fucking people wanting to live IN Paris but without life going on. They want it dead just like they are, just like the paesants they really are. They should go back to their fucking smallfuckingtown in the shitholia region. It's really hard to be enthusiastic about Paris today. So you know.

Told my mum that it was cancelled in Paris and she said its that bich Le Pen! See even she knows! I think Ms SP has come at the right time

If that was really so, then the first two would have been cancelled too. It's obviously due to the late hour it was being shown. It's still unfortunate. I'm not sure if this is really to do with "censorship", rather a dumb law that is being enforced.

Well Marine Le Pen has no power. If anyone is to blame it's Bertrand Delanoé the mayor of Paris but i doubt he has anything to do with it directly. Bruno Julliard the guy responsible for culture at the city hall is the one to blame, good point : they are all gay. Bad point : they are cunts ! I think an overzealous police agent had it shut down. Most of the bars, clubs are annoyed by people calling tthe police to complain about noise. If you don't like noise GO LIVE IN THE FUCKING SUBURBS or the countryside ! Most of my friends have bars and are responsible for clubs and parties and it's a real nightmare here because of fucking people wanting to live IN Paris but without life going on. They want it dead just like they are, just like the paesants they really are. They should go back to their fucking smallfuckingtown in the shitholia region. It's really hard to be enthusiastic about Paris today. So you know.

This baby

Oh we have that here too. There's a massive gay area in my city full of clubs and bars open till 9AM The queens all buy posh apartments ABOVE the bars and complain.

Am I too stupid to figure out the BitTorrent Bundle thinggy? I don't see it anywhere on the site: bundles.bittorrent.com/madonna-revolution/

I don't think its up yet. I get the same as you.

As long as you've got torrents on your system, youll click on madge type in your email download and press open.

just came back!!!

amazing experience!!!

it was literally a journey looking for this video installation, or short movie if you like, throughout some of the most beautiful monuments in Rome...

the first one was against a flat white wall of the Ara Pacis musuem (it was the best screening, where you was able to hear and see clearly); 17 minutes of absolute, religous silence (and no flashes) looking at the gorgeous movie. It's beatifully photographed, edited, directed...there are reminiscence of the previous Madonna-Klein collaboration and a lot of homages (she look the most, to me, like Barbara Stanwyck). The second screening was a stunning projection on the Pantheon wall. it was almost cancelled because our local municipal police intervened trying to block everything....because there was no permission, because the van transporting the materials was not parked properlu, etc....but after a while and heavy discussions with some fans they, strangely, got away (i guess if the van has received a fine anyway) (and during the projection i had to hear a girl commenting "for me it's all about her secual desires.... :huh: ").

The third location was on the side of the Altare della Patria, at the beginning of via dei Fori Imperiali, it was very noisy because of the traffic... (going through the first and the second location i even risked to get wet cause a fucking idiot throwed away from a window a glass of water or something and almost hit me....i've been really harsh while he was asking apologies...apology mt ass!!!!).

there will be a last one screening on the central station, but i was too tired to go....

Great film, anyway....i have to watch it again to clearly understand all the voiceover...perfect film? don't know...powerful film? yes, for sure...!!! the editing and choreography was amazing.... a woman (but not only a woman, the human kind) fighting her real and metaphorical enemies that goes on prison because of this, without justive and without protection, that dreams of freedom, freedom of mind as well literal freedom. A freedom that is under control even in her dreams....

does it make sense??

oh, and just to think to the whole project is amazing, breathtaking.... organizing all this in all these cities around the world and in places like that.....just EPIC!!!!!

So if I understand well, once the bundle is published, it will be unlocked with the key that's going to be sent to your email if you signed on to the art for freedom website right?

And vande, so good to know you went! It was truly amazing! :thumbsup: