Secret Project REVOLUTION!

Camacho

Remember the days when we all just assumed Secret Project was a mere photoshoot.

Yes! and we were all discussing if there was going to be a video cause there was camera rail-track things in a photo "klein films his photoshoots"

ahhh seems so long ago.... oh wait.

"No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you've come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself."

:lol:

I don't want to change anything about myself. I like me. :)

omg. I just got back from 3 screenings in Toronto. The film is incredible - I'll probably change my mind once it settles in my brain/as time passes, but I really do think it's a career highlight. It's kinda like everything she's been saying for the past few years but presented in such a concise, universal way. I love the way the film combines the personal with the political, and the intangible with the concrete. And I was surprised at how emotional the film was. It had heart. I was expecting something cold/distant/Klein esque, but the film had a lot of warmth in its message.

also - I met Nathan Rissman and said hi to him/thanked him for the flawless Give It 2 Me video! He was filming crowd reactions and said they're compiling things from each city, and Madge will insert herself/her commentary in them or something.

Guest Pud Whacker

omg. I just got back from 3 screenings in Toronto. The film is incredible - I'll probably change my mind once it settles in my brain/as time passes, but I really do think it's a career highlight. It's kinda like everything she's been saying for the past few years but presented in such a concise, universal way. I love the way the film combines the personal with the political, and the intangible with the concrete. And I was surprised at how emotional the film was. It had heart. I was expecting something cold/distant/Klein esque, but the film had a lot of warmth in its message.

also - I met Nathan Rissman and said hi to him/thanked him for the flawless Give It 2 Me video! He was filming crowd reactions and said they're compiling things from each city, and Madge will insert herself/her commentary in them or something.

:thumbsup:

i was just talking about the bolded.

and YES to NR and Give It 2 Me! xo

DJ Jodie Harsh is really praising it. Chelle has tweeted there was applause and people crying.

It did bring a tear to my eye. There are a lot of universal truths in what she said. The images and audio are amazing. Was a very positive experience for me. I really feel like it's going to open peoples eyes...even in the smallest ways.

The speech in this part of the video:

http://instagram.com/p/enbuLmBMjq/#

She say it on her LAV speech in the Mexico City concert on Nov 24, 2012! I mean!! Even in that date, she was learning the text for the shoot in Bs As!!

It's beautiful. A lot of what she says has been inspired by the tour. It's very touching when she shoots her dancers dead. It actually did make me think about things a lot. I'm very selfish and get wrapped up in myself a lot. I need to give something back.

Well I didn't exactly time how much I watched to be honest. I just got bored and started fast forwarding to see if she did any dancing or performing and I didn't seem to see that (Maybe I missed it). I guess what I mean is we have seen this whole let's change the world and fight for our rights Madonna many times. World peace and all that jazz. I just find it a little depressing that's all. I just wanna see her prancing down a catwalk topless or something like she did with Jean Paul. Just being a fierce bitch and giving us a thrill.

If you're not going to participate in the thread, please leave.

Madonna talks about people saying they won't listen cos she's got tits and ass! It literally was amazing! Like totally exceeded my expectaions and restored my faith in Klein! How do I love this woman so much! HOW! It was BRILLIANT! Words can't even!

I loved that part! It's very true. I liked that she said 'if I was black with an afro you would listen to me, wouldn't you?'

Remember the days when we all just assumed Secret Project was a mere photoshoot.

I always thought it was a film.

I only got to watch the youtube vid, but I can't wait to see both the HD movie and the interview w/ vice.

It was much more powerful and revealing than I imagined, that's no surprise because after all these years I still can't predict what she's going to do.

I think she's made herself crystal clear what her intentions of this piece are. Anyone who doesn't get it (as some of the comments read)

doesn't really get her or her sense of motivation.

:clap::inlove:

I thought it was beautiful, but quite bizarre. Like an old German expressionist film. I think I treat people pretty well already, so I am not sure it is going to motivate me in anyway. I suppose if it does for others, that is great. I do applaud her for doing whatever the fuck she wants at this stage of her career. She certainly hasn't done anything like this before (as in public broadcast on building facades).

You're saying that you're the optimum human being with no need for change? You're saying that you can't use your own abilities to help other people and make the world positively impacted by your existence? If you do those things already then maybe Madonna did not motivate you to do it but at the least she shares your vision and you could certainly celebrate that.

Guest Not4Pussies

Just got back from seeing it in west Hollywood. It was an incredible experience. Loved, the visuals, her message, the way the music was used. Chaz performance! I always wanted her to do something like this, guerilla style. Good reaction from the crowd. It was empty when I first got there, but it got full once it started. Lots of young Madonna fans! I saw Alessandro and got to meet Yummy who is hilarious! We made up about the whole Gaga trolling act he had on here. "revolution of looooove" haha

I'm really happy that Chellehighness and GetUnconscious got to see this tonight! I'm just a teeny bit jealous. :wink:

She was wearing a great outfit. You can join us anytime you like, so stay jealous until then. :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

But she's done that already. If you want Madonna '92 then you can watch all the old videos on Youtube.

You might be stuck in the past, but she isn't, and never will be.

i like your answer.

It wasn t bad actually. I am not sure if someone already posted but a crazy woman in nightrobe came down and start screaming to take everything down because people were sleeping. All this at the exact moment Madonna was talking about freedom of expression :-). I hope someone will youtube it. I can t tell how much not sorry I felt for her. Leaving in front of the tate modern in what could be a 4 milions pounds flat. :-)

She was wearing a great outfit. You can join us anytime you like, so stay jealous until then. :lol:

Yes she was :-). There were around 60 oeople at Tate Modern but it felt really good.

It wasn t bad actually. I am not sure if someone already posted but a crazy woman in nightrobe came down and start screaming to take everything down because people were sleeping. All this at the exact moment Madonna was talking about freedom of expression :-). I hope someone will youtube it. I can t tell how much not sorry I felt for her. Leaving in front of the tate modern in what could be a 4 milions pounds flat. :-)

:dead:

Freedom of expression doesn't mean doing what the fuck you want and not giving a damn about others. It's about respecting others and working together.

But this is my concern. People completely miss the point of the project and make it about themselves thinking they are the victim and others, like this woman, are problem.

Just checking the UK news channels and can't find any mention of it so far...