Ask Me Anything

FreeMySoul

I live in Denmark I have to go to bed

Monsters are preparing to join in and drag her, they already made a thread about it on ATRL

:huh:

ignore these fucktards. they will drag any artist outshining their gnarly idol

Madonna's thread will be in the IAMA section

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/

It's scheduled for 5pm on Sept 16

It's funny that her "description" is left blank on the calendar. i guess they can't fit singer, dancer, actress, producer, director, writer, model, mother, activist, entrepreneur, and philanthropist all in one text box. lol

Guest rayoflightCOADF

Joining, getting ready on how it works for Monday.

Hope someone will be able to filter out pollution from those vile caca monsters though.

This is exciting!

Music questions indeed.

OMG I didn't even think of them!

Please, I hope interesting questions. I give a fuck the relationship with her boyfriend, the life with their childrens or the Hard Candy GYM

I want to know what is her next project and if she has started to work in her new album

It's probably one more social media investiment by Guy O. He and Ashton Kutcher invest in those things together.

But I'm not holding my breath for this. Her twitter session was the same. Lots of people asked good questions and she only answered about her children, what she eats or how much she likes Justin Bieber.

ANYWAY, I would welcome answers about the secret project and the next album.

I don't see the relevance of asking her about the MDNA dvd/blu-ray thing, is not her fault. She will only say "yep, that really sucks for my fans, oh well". And I also don't see relevance of asking about MDNA or the tour. It's already over, let's move on with her. I WANT NEW!

:)

I love Reddit! And yes, Reddit has a HUGE user base. It's going to be interesting how this AMA plays out since the website's demographic is mostly comprised of 18-29 straight males. From the few Madonna posts I've read in the past, they're pretty critical of her. But when celebrities do AMA's they mostly treat them respectfully.

i guess it will be good questions, something about Syria of course.

She will talk about Secret Project, Russia and please new music!!!! I wonder how low will be her up to? 30 minutes? 1 hour?

i'm so excited, she'll break that Obama record of course,

I've just joined, never heard of Reddit before but the sites is like a hot mess, seems like a message board where you can make comments, post links to items on sale on eBay and is where the president and madonna go to do q&a sessions, even the search function is confusing to me, the most straight forward part was signing up...once I found a username not already in use

Is there a link to where we can see what questions have already been submitted already?

It's probably one more social media investiment by Guy O. He and Ashton Kutcher invest in those things together.

I don't see the relevance of asking her about the MDNA dvd/blu-ray thing, is not her fault. She will only say "yep, that really sucks for my fans, oh well".

:)

It depends how the question is asked, talking to her like a customer service rep, is not cool, maybe ask like she is a queen of marketing and ask.....

Is it true you released faulty DVD/BluRays of your last tour, so SellDonna could create her own DVD manufacturing business.

You never know I mean she fell of a horse all for publicity and to create a backdrop for LAV on CT..lol

I don't think I will bother signing up and asking her a question but if I did I would probably ask about how her view of Judaism differs to her view of Christianity. As we all know throughout her entire career she has been inspired by her Catholic upbringing and not always in a positive way. She has pushed back against many aspects of "organised" religion (specifically Catholicism) yet she seems to have a very strong belief in Judaism. (Following the Sabbath, eating kosher etc) Does she accept Judaism more readily than Christianity and if so why?

I don't think I will bother signing up and asking her a question but if I did I would probably ask about how her view of Judaism differs to her view of Christianity. As we all know throughout her entire career she has been inspired by her Catholic upbringing and not always in a positive way. She has pushed back against many aspects of "organised" religion (specifically Catholicism) yet she seems to have a very strong belief in Judaism. (Following the Sabbath, eating kosher etc) Does she accept Judaism more readily than Christianity and if so why?

Interesting topic but you have to consider that she doesn't have 5 minutes to answer each individual question. So she will chose the ones which are easy to answer, with a yes or no or maybe write one or two sentences max.

This AMA thing seems random for her but is a good tool to promote the Secret Project, I guess. It's better than nothing.

All I care for is new music. People will probably ask her random shit as usual like "when are you coming to Brazil" and she will say "on my next tour, for sure. I love Brazil". It's so predictable :laugh:

MAKE IT ONLY ABOUT THE MUSIC! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Don't let the queen leave until she talks about the music!!

If she's going to be asked a million questions a minute, I think it's safe to assume most of them will be about her next music project. Well, I hope so...as I really couldn't give a shit about movies, gyms, perfumes and clothing lines.