Ask Me Anything

FreeMySoul

How do you see yourself 10 years from now?

What is one important thing that you learned from the marriages, relationships that you've had?

How do you feel about other artists copying your work then calling it original and their own?

Would you consider playing in a movie again?

When are you getting back in the studio and start recording? lol

Do you ever look back and regret anything?

Those are the questions that come to mind right now

I wouldn't ask her about movies or shit like that...we all know she won't play in a movie again and she also said numerous times that she doesn't regret a thing...because it made her who she is today. I am sure there are more interesting questions...

like....

WHY THE HELL DID YOU NEVER RELEASE IMPRESSIVE INSTANT AS THE 4th FUCKING SINGLE OF MUSIC?????

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm most curious about next Madonna's album. What she has in mind. What kind of music interests her and what producers is she looking for.

Of course she won't answer those questions. She's very secret about those things specially at a very early stage of the project, if we can say we are at a very early stage of the project at all.

Guest bluejean

I want to ask her "Have you thought about doing a kind of concept album that incorporates your filmmaking with your music? Kind of like Pink Floyd's The Wall?"

And of course I also want to know what project she's doing next.

I've just joined, never heard of Reddit before but the sites is like a hot mess, seems like a message board where you can make comments, post links to items on sale on eBay and is where the president and madonna go to do q&a sessions, even the search function is confusing to me, the most straight forward part was signing up...once I found a username not already in use

Is there a link to where we can see what questions have already been submitted already?

REDDIT is actually a great site where people post meme's, funny vids, etc. It s a HUB for all of that. Younger generations LOVE it and its used by MILLIONS of people a day. I am VERY impressed MADONNA is doing an Ask Me Anything on it. Her geezer fans won't get it and think reddit is a big 'ol mess.

REDDIT is actually a great site where people post meme's, funny vids, etc. It s a HUB for all of that. Younger generations LOVE it and its used by MILLIONS of people a day. I am VERY impressed MADONNA is doing an Ask Me Anything on it. Her geezer fans won't get it and think reddit is a big 'ol mess.

Well I can't my head around the site...the more I look at it the more I get lost...guess I'm a geezer fan...

Guest Rachelle of London

"Younger generations LOVE it" and you say people age themselves, that sentence sounds like something my mum would say to describe Twitter :dead:

ugh I was among the first group of people to get on twitter back in 2007 so all that "M fans are too old" stuff is so generalised. most M fans I know are below the age of 21.

that said i have no idea what this reddit is.. but I have seen people of all ages use it so im not sure why this age thing in relation to being a Madonna fan is being brought up again.. it's not like we're elton fans. geesh.

im sure i'll get into it though..

At this point, all I need to know is a timeline for new music/tour, or if she would ever consider making a movie based on a new album. Or possibly the how the SecretProject was conceived.

I have no need to know if she's engaged, no interest in learning more about Kaballah, and I feel weird even listening to answers about her kids, it seems like an invasion of their privacy.

If there's any of those stupid "how do you stay so fit?" or "what's your favorite breakfast food" I'll trip the station.

If there's any of those stupid "how do you stay so fit?" or "what's your favorite breakfast food" I'll trip the station.

Or the disingenuous "How do you juggle your job with being a single mother?"-type question that got asked a lot in the MDNA era.

I've known about reddit for several years but it's another one of those sites that's huge in the US but not popular in the UK, like Google +. The site looks likes something from ten years ago though :(

people really age themselves with such a simple question. lol !

I'm 25, and I've never heard of reddit either..

Never saw or heard any mentions of the site in Danish media, and I don't know anyone who uses it.

Reddit is definitely more popular in the US than in most countries, and even here I wouldn't say it's a household name website like Twitter or Facebook. It does take a while to get used to not only the format, but the popular acronyms that are frequently used. Here's a screenshot of the most popular AMA's of all time:InhIGNa.png?1

As an example, when Louis CK did an AMA a year ago, he was promoting his comedy special which he released through his website. Reddit absolutely LOVED him even more than ever after the AMA and his special ended up grossing more than $1 million. It's clear that such high sales were not only due to his innovative way of releasing a comedy special, but also because of Reddit's influence. That's the correct way to do non-traditional promo *cough* *cough*. Anyways, here's the link to his AMA if anyone's interested and it'll give you an idea of the kinds of questions that are asked: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/n9tef/hi_im_louis_ck_and_this_is_a_thing/

I'm gonna be asking these:

Have you started writing new music? Where are you drawing your inspiration from these days?

What albums have you been listening to lately?

Who would you like to team up with for your next album?

Is Secret Project the first step of the new era or is it a stand out, independent project?

Guest Not4Pussies

Have you started writing new music? Where are you drawing your inspiration from these days?

Is Secret Project the first step of the new era or is it a stand out, independent project?

i approve. great questions.

Guest Rachelle of London

yes like these

Not sure Madonna views her work or achievements in 'eras' as we fans do but I like this question. I would like to know too if the Secret Project plays an important role in her artistic choices for 2014...

I'm most curious about next Madonna's album. What she has in mind. What kind of music interests her and what producers is she looking for.

Of course she won't answer those questions. She's very secret about those things specially at a very early stage of the project, if we can say we are at a very early stage of the project at all.

We should ask her what type of music she has been listening to lately. She might not want to commit to a sound for the next album, yet but that will give us a clue as to what direction she is considering.

Yeah, she isn't going to share much info on her next album, other than she might be currently writing or possibly when she's expected to head into the recording studio. I highly doubt she'll mention any one she's planning to work with or thinking of working of. She's usually pretty tight lipped on her future projects especially her music.

It seems so random for her to use a social network a lot of people haven't heard of (and obviously a lot of people haven't heard of it of all ages) with nothing to promote. So I gather this is probably connected to The Secret Project since that is soon to be released.

I do hope there's more to it.