What kind of an album do you want from Madonna next?

Pop

What kind of an album do you want Madonna next?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I want something like...

• THE FAME (dance pop, synth pop, electroclash, fun, dance music)
    • THE FAME MONSTER (a shorter concept EP with a darker undertone, euro dance with goth and glam rock elements)
    • BORN THIS WAY (80s/90s empowerment music mixed with german house, heavy metal and disco influences)
    • ARTPOP (electropop mixed with urban/trap influences, highly conceptual)

Oh yes, preach Bey! Like when Katy and Rihanna snatched Gag from the "it girl" spot? Very wonderful day.

LOL, what? Born This Way did better than both of their albums, and the tour demolished them too:

KWRxKEj.jpg

Madonna has hit tours.

Rihanna and Katy have hit singles.

Gaga is the only one who can manage to pull of hit singles, hit albums and hit tours.

tumblr_lk46zgYSXf1qeahkio1_400.gif

The other girls finished their tours and didn't have to get shelved due to low ticket sales. That automatically puts Gag at the BOTTOM.

Gaga didn't even have to finish her tour and she still outsold them 2:1. :Disco_Ball:

beyonce-gif-Favim.com-634963.gif

Indeed!

MDNA Tour - $305 Million

Flop This Way Ball - $180 Million

For the third time:

Madonna has hit tours.

Rihanna and Katy have hit singles.

Gaga is the only one who can manage to pull of hit singles, hit albums and hit tours.

tumblr_miswn1KryI1rfduvxo1_500.gif

No stranger to cheating, Gaga (after previously selling her Born This Way album for 99 cents) actually approached Pepsi before they approached Katy with an idea to give out Applause for free. CEO Indra Nooyi then replied "But would anyone want that shit?" to which Gaga with a face full of tears quickly stormed out the room. Pepsi had decided to go with the more marketable Katy.

-www.justjared.com

Ouch.

tumblr_mimfc9ZGDk1rfduvxo1_500.gif

Ouch.

Nice made up quote. :Disco_Ball: Shows your desperation.

Beyonce-laughing.gif

Anyway, Madonna was selling MDNA for $0.41 and was giving away a free copy with each tour ticket sold to inflate her sales so I guess giving away singles with soda is normal to you.

Fednn8C.jpgs4NXarv.jpg

beyonce-kiss.gif

C5S1cQl.jpg
7NjIYoV.jpg
AyxJ7uq.jpg
t0LcBCu.jpg
Fednn8C.jpg
^^
She needs to avoid stuff like this and find a way to create an album that will have a bigger impact on the scene. She will always sell tour tickets, but her brand will be damaged if she stops producing hit singles and albums.

The biggest drop is due to the big preorders and the fact that irrespective of the fact that it takes longer period between albums than before, Madge still has healthy fanbase, who bought the album in the first week. The general public didnt know she has an album out because she didnt advertise it hence the drop. And also the ill chosen first (and second and third) single... And M snatch Gagas wig who held this "record" merely in the 3rd year of her career, which is really shoking.

M did a good album but the good stuff was left unheard by the general public!

Gaga was heralded as the QUEEN OF POP by her fans, yet in her 3rd year she holded that record, had to give away practically her BTW album for 99 cents, can no longer provoke any interest (upstaged by Miley) etc... If we have to be honest I dont think any star should spire to be like Gaga, let alone Madonna, after which Gags modelled the whole of her career.

Now that I have proven my point over and over again, my work here is done. :Disco_Ball:

It was interesting seeing all of you seethe over the crumbling kingdom that is Little Madonnabes, but I'm finished with this flop forum. :Disco_Ball:

Keep obsessing about Gaga and her fans 24/7 in countless threads, while ignoring your "Queen" :Disco_Ball:

Thanks for all the attention and the beautiful chances you gave me to shut you down. :Disco_Ball:

Farewell, bye bye. :Disco_Ball:

beyonce-bday1.gif