What kind of an album do you want from Madonna next?

Pop

What kind of an album do you want Madonna next?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I want something like...

• THE FAME (dance pop, synth pop, electroclash, fun, dance music)
    • THE FAME MONSTER (a shorter concept EP with a darker undertone, euro dance with goth and glam rock elements)
    • BORN THIS WAY (80s/90s empowerment music mixed with german house, heavy metal and disco influences)
    • ARTPOP (electropop mixed with urban/trap influences, highly conceptual)

Guest Xanthium

How can someone buy more than one copy of a song on iTunes? Once you buy a song, you can't rebuy it. Are you saying some people opened 300 accounts? :confused:

^I think you can buy as a gift as many times you want, but you need to know people with iTunes accounts to send them the gift. I don't know if you can multiple accounts with the same credit card or with gift cards this can work. It takes a lot of work but knowing how crazy are her fans I wouldn't be surprised.

At this point, Madonna can have 15 flop singles in a row and she will still bring home more $$$ than any other act. She's not reliant on her latest single/album success, she can have several flop albums in a row (which has yet to happen) and as soon as that one song connects, it'll be like those flops never happened. Madonna is pushing 60 fucking years old and still has yet to have a true flop album.

Now let's assess Gaga......obviously she's pressed as the bitch begs her fans to buy her songs, she's clearly past her peak and she's not even 30, each album has sold less and less, according to TV ratings, viewers turn OFF the TV when she's on (her interview with Andy was the lowest rated of his show all week.....lol....what's even sadder about that is that it was a BRAVO show aka the queerest network this side of Logo) meanwhile Madonna at 97 years old manages to grab the honor of having the most watched moment in US television history to an audience made up predominately of people who are generally considered to be the complete opposite of what her "typical audience" is. The drop in overall interest from the GP since the BTW single first dropped is alarming.....and let's face it, the only reason BTW (the song.....the album fell like a rock immediately) was talked about so long was because it was piggy-backing off of Madonna's name. The fact that Madonna didn't even have to ACKNOWLEDGE BTW ANYWHERE in the MDNA Tour credits says it all really.

I will give Gaga props though because it really is quite an achievement to DESPERATELY push your album on literally EVERY little show you can at what is supposed to be the peak of your career only to see it free fall like a boulder plunging into the sea. NOTHING helped the BTW album sustain itself. It just dropped and dropped......lol. NOW she is once again taking the "everything but the kitchen sink" approach with Artpop as she has already been through 15 different images and the album hasn't even come out yet. What's that saying about doing the same thing and expecting different results?? LOL

Yes! I could totally go for something that's jazzy, Middle Eastern-influenced, or old-school soul with lots of horns and percussion. I was totally thinking something like Secret Garden.

+1 I want that album too!

I'm at the mercy of the Queen. Wherever she goes musically I will follow and I'm 95% sure I'll love whatever it is.

Agreed. I'm open to most things she does. I like pop, dance. R&B, rock, anything that's accessible in contemporary music. Not a fan of world music. But I don't see her doing that. She generally keeps things in the realm of pop accessible music and doesn't go too far off the deep end.

A world music album would be refreshing and quite amazing. Only Madonna can pull off singing in Spanish, French, Sanskrit and other languages which have nothing to do with her heritage and still sound and look convincing.

Since I cannot post threads, I will share my short take on this one, although i refuse to pick any option from that disgraceful poll.

I am open to anything from Madonna, electro, funky mix, jazz influence, some ballads, disco, you name it.

If there was a never to come true dream collaboration on a production level I would love to hear, is Madonna working with Giorgio Moroder on her next album. But as I said, it will never happen.

Yes! I could totally go for something that's jazzy, Middle Eastern-influenced, or old-school soul with lots of horns and percussion. I was totally thinking something like Secret Garden.

Yasssssssssss.

Anyway, I really don't care what she does, like Kurt said, I too am at the mercy of the Queen, I just hope she shies away from these DJ producers. Their sound is kind of getting tired. I really want her to work with someone completely new and different.

The world is getting tired of dance dj stuff. So go for World Music. Of course M will incorporate it with pop so it wont sound too non-mainstream at all. I think the world is ready to go back to music with great melody.

And she should not collaborate with any mainstream act for that matter. And don't pander to what radio wants. It will be a disaster if she worries herself with that stuff.

I love the suggestion of Madonna doing a world music album in combination with the secret project! Somehow all the songs can flow into each other and she can have a unify the world tour!

How Michael Jackson :lmao:

I'm sure people will hate this, but I would looooooooooove something like this

http://snd.sc/16tYhH6

:dramatic:

Could a mod lock this thread and start a new one please? As it may turn into a serious discussion we should get rid of the ghost of that dumb slut. :queenbitch: P.S I hope M's next album is inspired by rainfall and fluffy pillows.

I really hope she works with the kalakan trio on her next album, I loved their sound on the tour.

I was just gonna post this. I loved what they brought on tour and on OYH in particular. Would love to see more of them.

I want her to do something moody and depressing

Me too. I would love a dark album at this point.

And i see this Pop creature has FINALLY been banned. It was more than time, his trolling was getting seriously annoying weeks ago.

Could a mod lock this thread and start a new one please? As it may turn into a serious discussion we should get rid of the ghost of that dumb slut. :queenbitch: P.S I hope M's next album is inspired by rainfall and fluffy pillows.

Yes, who wants to be reminded of POP - seeing this thread seems to be turning into a discussion on Madonna. I can picture that Gaga obsessed troll laughing at us for continuing his thread. Thank goodness he is gone for good.