What kind of an album do you want from Madonna next?

Pop

What kind of an album do you want Madonna next?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I want something like...

• THE FAME (dance pop, synth pop, electroclash, fun, dance music)
    • THE FAME MONSTER (a shorter concept EP with a darker undertone, euro dance with goth and glam rock elements)
    • BORN THIS WAY (80s/90s empowerment music mixed with german house, heavy metal and disco influences)
    • ARTPOP (electropop mixed with urban/trap influences, highly conceptual)

So, Madonna will probably release a new record in 2014/2015. Considering that the MDNA album was universally panned as a "flop" and failed to generate any hits, Madge will probably want to go in a different direction this time around.

Using the Lady Gaga paradigm, where do you want to see Madonna go next? What kind of album do you think could help Madonna become relevant again outside of being just a touring act?

Vote & discuss! :Disco_Ball:

So, Madonna will probably release a new record in 2014/2015. Considering that the MDNA album was universally panned as a "flop" and failed to generate any hits, Madge will probably want to go in a different direction this time around.

Using the Lady Gaga paradigm, where do you want to see Madonna go next? What kind of album do you think could help Madonna become relevant again outside of being just a touring act?

Vote & discuss! :Disco_Ball:

tumblr_m7wu73o5fx1qj0kuho6_250.gif

Madge is classes over the Gorgon. I think she would NEVER aspire to make an album like Gorgon. I ve never heard a whole lp by Gorgon, but even her "hits" are enough to convence me that Madge should stay as far as possible from this shit. As M rightfully said all Gags do is R_E_D_U_C_T_I_V_E.

MDNA was among the top selling albums in 2012. It didnt generate hits, because she chose the weakest tracks off the album. The album itself was as strong as all her other albums.

Madge is classes over the Gorgon. I think she would NEVER aspire to make an album like Gorgon. I ve never heard a whole lp by Gorgon, but even her "hits" are enough to convence me that Madge should stay as far as possible from this shit. As M rightfully said all Gags do is R_E_D_U_C_T_I_V_E.

MDNA was among the top selling albums in 2012. It didnt generate hits, because she chose the weakest tracks off the album. The album itself was as strong as all her other albums.

C5S1cQl.jpg
7NjIYoV.jpg
AyxJ7uq.jpg
t0LcBCu.jpg
Fednn8C.jpg
^^
She needs to avoid stuff like this and find a way to create an album that will have a bigger impact on the scene. She will always sell tour tickets, but her brand will be damaged if she stops producing hit singles and albums.

but her brand will be damaged if she stops producing hit singles and albums.

No, it won't. Where is the rule that says you have to produce Hot 100 #1 hits for your ENTIRE career? What artist has ever done that? Shut your DUMB ass up.

2hekq6p.jpg

Born This Way is winning by a landslide! :superman:

It seems that Madonna fans want some retrofuturistic empowerment anthems that are also hits like Born This Way, Marry The Night, Scheisse and The Edge Of Glory! :Disco_Ball:

[
Born This Way
is] marriage of electronic music with major, epic, dare I even say, metal or rock ‘n’ roll, pop, anthemic style melodies with really sledge-hammering dance beats,
” Lady GaGa said.

The album is my absolute greatest work I’ve ever done and I’m so excited about it
,” Lady GaGa confessed.
“The message, the melodies, the direction, the meaning, what it will mean to my fans and what it will mean in my own life – it’s utter liberation.

I knew I had an ability to change the world when I started to receive letters from fans: ‘You saved my life…’ ‘I’m gay and my parents threw me out.’ My fans have related to me as a human being and as a non-human being – as a super-human person that I truly am.

Everyone tells me I’m arrogant but my music’s the only thing I’ve got, so you’ll have to let me be confident about one thing. I suppose that’s what you can expect from the album: a lot of hit records that will piss people off. Beyonce said: ‘Where the f**k do you get these ideas from?’
And I was like:
‘I don’t know Bee, it was just the way I was born’.”

I suppose that’s what you can expect from the album: a lot of hit records

Wrong. I bet she also had no clue the tour would be cancelled due to flop ticket sales. And to make matters WORSE nobody cared about Applause, the brand new first single from her new album.

Poor thing. I hope she's ok.

tumblr_mimfc9ZGDk1rfduvxo1_500.gif

Wrong. I bet she also had no clue the tour would be cancelled due to flop ticket sales. And to make matters WORSE nobody cared about Applause, the brand new first single from her new album.

Poor thing. I hope she's ok.

LADY GAGA Applause 7401 6049 1352 46.949

+261 spins

+212 bullet

+1.956 AI

Applause is blowing up on radio and is selling strong in the Top 5 after a month of being released. Madonna wishes she had this kind of longevity in sales with Give Me All Your Luvin.

LADY GAGA Applause 7401 6049 1352 46.949

+261 spins

+212 bullet

+1.956 AI

Applause is blowing up on radio and is selling strong in the Top 5 after a month of being released. Madonna wishes she had this kind of longevity in sales with Give Me All Your Luvin.

Broke fag, the only thing Madonna is doing is lounging around her mansion while Brahim fucks her. She had a busy previous year outgrossing Flopga and all. Worry about Gaga fading into obscurity and less about LEGENDdonna.

Broke fag, the only thing Madonna is doing is lounging around her mansion while Brahim fucks her. She had a busy previous year outgrossing Flopga and all. Worry about Gaga fading into obscurity and less about LEGENDdonna.

Yes, she is a very successful touring act.

But if she wants to be truly relevant in pop music again, she's gonna need a real hit. She hasn't had one since "Hung Up" and that was almost a decade ago.

Yes, she is a very successful touring act.

But if she wants to be truly relevant in pop music again, she's gonna need a real hit. She hasn't had one since "Hung Up" and that was almost a decade ago.

You stan for Flopga, ugly. The Madonna knockoff who is quickly on her way to irrelevance. What you "think" will NEVER matter or be important.

You stan for Flopga, ugly. The Madonna knockoff who is quickly on her way to irrelevance. What you "think" will NEVER matter or be important.

So, did you cast your vote yet?

Do you agree with the rest of the fanbase that Madonna's next album should be a "Born This Way"? :Disco_Ball: