I WANT A NEW ALBUM

elijah

How many years till we get what we all want  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Will it be an eternity again?

• Next year
    • NEVER

1. I do not want to WAIT 4 YEARS for the next lp;

2. I want her to record an amazing lp that would drive me crazy, see this for reference:

3. So lets predict when we are getting the new lp.

4. Vote using your intuition.

5. I say NEXT YEAR!!!

2016 :D

for fuck sake NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I dont want 5 years shooting a movie no one would see only because she is Madonna. Why not just record an amazing album that everyone would love?

The soonest we'll get a new one is probably late 2014. The latest, sometime in 2015. I suspect a tour will closely follow either release window.

For some reason I have this feeling she'll want to tour in 2016 because she's probably dying to root for Hillary Clinton as the first female President and that will probably be her only opportunity to do it.

Guest Not4Pussies

i say sometine in 2014 we will have a new album

i am not craving a new album yet. mdna doesnt feel too old and the era was short.

Amen sista! She needs to release album like Rihana, but I m not sure they ll be as great as they have always been. But I do crave new album! Lets hope she comes with an album in 2014 and starts wtiting it immediately :).

I think logically and in my gut that it will be next year, 2014, BUT I know how important the number 13 is to her, so to not put one out this year would be a missed opportunity from M's point of view.

I think either the end of 2014 or early in 2015. Probably in the spring of 2015 because she will want to tour in the summer and it's better to tour when the songs are still fresh in people's minds.

I think we'll see new music next year in some form, even if it isn't an album. My guess/hope is that she'll start recording early next year and release in November. That said, if she decides to direct a movie next year, it might be 2015.

I would like a new album and then I want her to film a sequel : THE (2nd) NEXT BEST THING

its 10 yrs later, Abbey has divorced Ben after he realizes that he is acutally gay himself and has fallen

in love with Robert. The two of them live in the complex with the pool and card playing seniors and Bens daughter, Tisha, from his first marriage who is now 17 lives with them.

Abbey no longer works as a yoga teacher, she got laid off after having a meltdown, so she now

makes a living working as cashier at the very supermarket she had the confrontation with Robert back in the day.

Abbey and Robert are no longer friends for obvious reasons....until her son Sam who is now 18, falls in love with Tisha.

RObert and Abbey are then forced by circumstance to semi-rekindle their friendship.

I'm not sure her mind and heart are into it. I think she's bored with records. Well, it's only a feeling that i have, my impression. So i hope she'll release a record when she will passionate about it again. I hope she takes her time and don't chase trends.

I'm not sure her mind and heart are into it. I think she's bored with records. Well, it's only a feeling that i have, my impression. So i hope she'll release a record when she will passionate about it again. I hope she takes her time and don't chase trends.

couldn't agree more. she does not talk about music/record making with any passion these days.

That has been a secret fear of mine. She is probably tired (at least to a degree) of the ol' routine of recording pop albums. Although, I do feel like if you look past the somewhat generic singles of MDNA, there are the skin and bones of a very personal and touching album, especially in "Love Spent", "Falling Free" and "I Fucked Up".

I'm pretty sure that we're getting the album on November of 2014, she doesn't have a project now and she will be bored soon, maybe she will start recording on February and will finish on May, well maybe the album in September.

I want a new album soooooooo bad. Here's hoping for early 2014.....

I hope so too! Everything is so vague right now. The never ending talk of "The Secret Project," her wearing a 13 pendant necklace now a random billboard.

I'm thinking she worked on an album. It was mentioned in another post that 13 would mean something to Madonna so she is either releasing an album or is recording one within this year. This is wishful thinking on my part though. I don't know.