Mysterious Madonna Ad in Tokyo?

realityisalways

Oh dear... sorry but i hope that Selldonna rests a bit. I miss Warner, when all she did was being a musician.

I agree. I'm gonna be real disappointed if that billboard is about a skin care line and especially if it is named after one of her most amazing songs.

• 4 months later...

So is it going to be a tub of filler / a bottle of botox that comes with their own DIY needles ?

Unfunny + These jokes are getting old..

WHOOOA quick draw. Have you ever read my other Madonna's posts . I have nothing but praise for the queen.

Guest gang bang

I hope there's so much secret project/AFF that it blows your mind.

To me is enough , it was really great, but she should move on

As if her skin line will contain anything that actually works, let alone that she uses herself. None of that shit works in the way they proclaim.

As if her skin line will contain anything that actually works, let alone that she uses herself. None of that shit works in the way they proclaim.

The thought of a celebrity using their own endorsed skin care is hilarious haha. Or basically any edible food they endorse or even of their own brand. It's just like the other crap out there but with their name on it. I bet madonnas never used her truth or dare perfume or gift set creams.

The thought of a celebrity using their own endorsed skin care is hilarious haha. Or basically any edible food they endorse or even of their own brand. It's just like the other crap out there but with their name on it. I bet madonnas never used her truth or dare perfume or gift set creams.

She's worn the perfume but I doubt she wears it too often. I bet she hardly ever listens to her own music too. That would be like working at Burger King and then going home to eat a Whopper. Do you know what I mean?