When Madonna plays at your work.

Migsjust

Who else gets a BURST of energy and happiness when Madonna comes on the radio at your place of work? I swear I'm like a zombie and all of a sudden True Blue will come on and i'm as happy and energetic as can be.. :tigger::madonna2: They usually play True Blue and Express Yourself, and very rarely do they play Dress you up, but when they do I feel like jumping off the walls.

Hahaha uglybitch, best picture ever. That's me everyday in all scenarios! Lol.

I love when Madonna comes on at my work! We get Don't Tell Me and Like a Prayer. When the latter comes on I try to sing along and enjoy it but I just don't. I can't stand that song :lol:

You should thank yourself lucky. In my workplace they used to play "Dear Jessie" :lmao: but even that was enough to get me buzzing. lol

FMB, did you sing at the top of your voice "Pink elephants and lemonade" ?

Okay, it's not work, but one time my bus driver blasted a Madonna mix tape literally from the beginning of the line to the last stop. I gently snapped my fingers and tapped the hell out of my toe. I was so happy

I never hear Madonna at work -- no radio in my workplace, although I do have my iPod earbuds in quite often.

BUT, kinda related, whenever I'm out in a store or a restaurant and Madonna comes on the radio/sound system, my friends will look at me, or I'll stop mid-thought, grab their arm/hand, and say, "Madonna's coming to visit us!" :)

They play tons of Madonna songs where I work.

Express Yourself

Cherish

Vogue

Rain

Secret

Frozen

Die Another Day

Hung Up

Sorry

Like a Prayer

Hollywood

To name a few, and they recently just started playing Jump.

They play tons of Madonna songs where I work.

Express Yourself

Cherish

Vogue

Rain

Secret

Frozen

Die Another Day

Hung Up

Sorry

Like a Prayer

Hollywood

To name a few, and they recently just started playing Jump.

Oh, wow! Can you get me a job there?

On my work, there is a radio station always on and they play a lot of Madonna songs. The funnt thing is that last month I heard Revolver several times, like it would be a new single.