Madonnas Biography

jaron

I think it would be amazing if Madonna write her biography and release it.

I think there are still some private things we do not know and she can tell

her story with her own writings. I guess, she should think about that idea.

What you guys think about a Madonna biography ?

I'd like to hear her stories about dealing w/ record execs, CEOS, "the suit's," etc. Her dealings w/ ppl behind the scenes as she rose, but, more importantly, when she was already big, esp around BAT/Erotica eras. Not sure how much we'd ever get of that — probably none — but that's what I'd like to know more about. You know, being a woman, dealing w/ powerful men in a male dominated biz, that sort of thing.

it would be great controversy if she realise a biography later like when she is 70 about buisness, record companys, dealing with success, press and such. i dont care about her private life and book about her career would be almost like bible for people in show buisness

for fans would be interesting to read it couse of all details about songs doing and shows and art behind her concepts.

anyhow, i belive if she ever wright biography she ll do it in kabbalah sence of philosophy like she did in IGTTYAS and that is not really what she should do.

Considering how awesome the Evita diaries were (she is a very good writer IMO), I would welcome a biography. In fact, she would need a several volume set to cover her career. In some ways, I hope she has been journaling for years because I would love to see her point of view change over time, rather than have it be just through the post-Kabbalah looking glass.

She tends to forget the things we all tend to remember very well. It's understandable, because she has so much else going on and how she performed a song or what she was necessarily thinking when recording a certain song won't necessary come back to her unless she's written it down. I wonder how much she has written down over the years?I suspect if she ever wrote something, it will not be you normal Autobiography. She'll no doubt put her own spin to it. It will most definitely be a huge seller. It's just I don't see her as someone who really remembers back on the things we like her to share. She's so focused on what's next. So it would be interesting in how she approaches in sharing her life. And I highly doubt we'd get much personal life info, other than some general stuff that everyone is already aware of.

I wont everything: critizising the business, breaking as a woman the mans world, behind the scenes of her albums/ shows and tours and about the marriages, the children and about the fellow singers. Aproximatley around 800 pages would be just superb

I would love to hear about her talking about herself. It would be the only book I could truly trust about her. I think she would only talk positive about other people. I don't think Madonna would ever write a book slamming people at all but focus on what they brought to her life. I think she would be more likely to criticise herself. She wouldn't do that in a book to anyone else. She might make small mention of people who are constantly on her like she does in interviews but not a whole book meant to gossip about them.

I would love to read her autobiography because I want to know her thoughts about who she is.

Seeing pictures of her in Rome, I would love if Madonna wrote a book about all the amazing places she visits. I would love an in depth study on the places she sees and her experiences seeing things for the first time. Italy has to be one of the most interesting places. The art work alone is beautiful. The countryside and the history, taking that all in.

Last year when she was on twitter, a fan ask her if she ever will write an autobiography, and she said that yes, but not now.

I would die for the details! the ultimate truth, and i need it to be big, like the official Steve Jobs bio.

The current biography books released are pretty same-y and not much new information. I ordered Like An Icon off of Abebooks for cheap and most of the info is Madonna 101 stuff up on Wikipedia and fansites. The others I've flipped through in stores are pretty much like this too.

Guest ditaluver

I really hope she has been journaling. For me all she would have to do is publish Her journals and I know it would really give an honest insight to what she was feeling at that given moment

I can't imagine Madonna telling the truth, to be fair. I like a lot that she never gives many information about herself, only what she wants to give. And the rest she embellishes it.

This. Madonna has always been 100% in control of the illusion she wants the public to believe in. She herself would never implode her own myth and legacy by contradicting the story that has already been told (her early NYC days for example)...and she is too private concerning her personal life to sell cheap tales of her affairs, etc. I am sure a zillion unauthorized bio's will find release after her death from people who are very close to her....unless her nondisclosure agreements are so airtight that even in death these people cannot cash in on her.

That being said, I still think she will do it...years from now....but it will all be in the light and perception that she chooses....honestly, I think even she doesn't remember what is the full truth at this point....lol.

I'd love her to write one, but I just can't imagine it would be the book I'd like her write, the process of making her shows, writting music, getting famous. I imagine it'll be loads of Kaballah and light stuff with a few mentions of being preggers, kids, saving Africa, charty work, ex-boyfriends - the side of Madonna I dont give 2 shits about!

I really hope that no personal relative releases a "credible" biography telling horrible things. I'm not talking about that joke written by Chris, but something written by David or Macy or Rocco... It breaks my heart when something like that happens, and the person is not here anymore to contradict.

I would love it if she wrote an autobiography, but I'm a bit worried it would become an earnest, Kabbalah, let's-make-the-world-a-better-place type of book. It also seems like she finds the little details about her life and career that we love rather tiresome so she might skip past whole eras or albums that she's not interested in anymore.

Yes, but while you are learning Madonna's children names, i'm having a blast with a bulgarian cock.

Are you having a blast to the tune of Kylies Abby road sessions? I can only imagine the joy. It doesn't take a long time to learn the name 'Mercy'. I'm sure you could name every single shit record that Kylie ever released though, can't you?

I don't want her to write one because she would only do it when her music career ends....I want her to go on and on and n into her 80.....

Well, she recently said that she would be on stage at her 90s. She seemed joking, but i guess she is serious about it.