Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

I love the pants. And what I love even more is that she doesn't make her everyday life a redcarpet appearance; she doesn't dress up for the paps, she just doesn't care how she looks when she leaves the house.

She's been keeping it real since 1988.

ferry.jpg

And I fucking love that.

i love how she doesn't care at all about how she looks like. i mean, we have a woman who everyone says is obsessed to look young and then she dresses like the most normal person the world while also looking a bit funny too. i think it's charming in a way. ;)

I love the pants. And what I love even more is that she doesn't make her everyday life a redcarpet appearance; she doesn't dress up for the paps, she just doesn't care how she looks when she leaves the house.

She's been keeping it real since 1988.

And I fucking love that.

i love how she doesn't care at all about how she looks like. i mean, we have a woman who everyone says is obsessed to look young and then she dresses like the most normal person the world while also looking a bit funny too. i think it's charming in a way. ;)

THIS!!!

I think she looks fine. No different than most everyday casual people walking the street. "Worst dressed"...the fuck? Her family and crew dress just about as normal as any other family...and that's actually quite refreshing compared to all those Hollywood bitches.

The coat is fabulous, and the hat and scarf I like too. I'm loving the masculine vibe in her everyday wear.

This is honestly way better than those track suits and trainers that were her thing for a while. Some folks are smoking some weird ass shit....she looks fine.

Guest Not4Pussies

i like the fact that she doesn't give a fuck about how she dresses when she casually goes out because when she does go out to events she hits it out of the park.

I don't mind those trousers (I didn't realise until someone pointed it out) but they're not even cut straight which is weird

There's a line of clothes at a few high-end department stores called "Free People," and it's all about the peasant French Revolution look. I kinda dig 'em, but they're too pricey bc even though they are kinda cool, they look just like rags after all lol..

I like M's pants. Shit she looks better than 99% of the ppl I see everyday. I swear to god if I see one more pair flips flops and capri tights over a flabby butt I'm gonna gouge my eyes out w/ a hot poker! Will that "fashion" trend PLEASE DIE

They're cute it's just that i don't get why they're always wearing black and white clothes?

I think it is a Kaballah thing? The boys have to wear white to attend services, and the black is just M and Mercy being smart (does Lola go anymore?).

Mercy lives for the applause!!!

i love her, she'll be the new Queen Latifah or Rihanna.

Hmmmmm...I wouldn't limit her to those options because she shares the same skin color. For all we know, she could be and should be anything in life. I hope she ends up becoming a Nobel-winning scientist, or something completely unexpected. I fee like Rocco and Lola are going to be showbiz people.

From how it looks now...Rocco and David seem the most into music and performing (and M has said that as well). Lola too, I guess, but she seems to be the type that would stay more behind the scenes, running the show.

Guest Not4Pussies

well M said Lola wants to be an actress and she does go to high school for the arts.

there's not much she can do acting wise in M's tours.

Madonna and her entire entourage really do vie for the worst dressed there is. I could forgive it if she was going around looking like a hobo in comfortable smocks and clogs and things, or her old shellsuits, as a sort of fuck you to the whole paparazzi culture, but these days she usually looks like she TRIED. I mean those boots don't look comfortable at all. Someone's telling her all this is COOL.

The boots like comfortable to me and I totally love her pirate trousers. :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

There are M fans on FB upset that she doesnt wear other clothes! :chuckle:

I wish you could bitch slap someone over the internet

You wouldn't let her leave the house looking like that if you were her stylist, so don't pretend you would.

I would. I wouldn't send her on the set of a music video or a stage like that but I don't think Madonna needs a stylist for her personal life. I have absolutely NO idea what the pirate trousers are about but it's that very thing that I love about them! She's not contrived, over preened, relying on what other people think is cool. She's being herself.