Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

Guest Not4Pussies

He has an addictive smile!

I thought he didn't like Madonna though

What makes you think that? He's in the GGW video and there's pics of them together at a party where she's sitting on his lap. Are you confusing him with someone else?

What makes you think that? He's in the GGW video and there's pics of them together at a party where she's sitting on his lap. Are you confusing him with someone else?

Someone here told a story of how back in 2009 when she was with all the models, whether it was for Purim or the Rio shoot, M flirted with him but he made a pass at Madonna. I think there was a rude remark involved too. I dunno i forget the story. Could possibly have been a different model.

Guest Not4Pussies

Someone here told a story of how back in 2009 when she was with all the models, whether it was for Purim or the Rio shoot, M flirted with him but he made a pass at Madonna. I think there was a rude remark involved too. I dunno i forget the story. Could possibly have been a different model.

Oh it probably was because Jon is gay and he wasn't involved in Blame it on Rio shoot.

Guest Fukujima

he's gay. he may have passed because of it maybe

I read that too - I used to frequent a fashion forum and the girl who ran his website posted that he also turned down the MDG campaign with her.

I read that too - I used to frequent a fashion forum and the girl who ran his website posted that he also turned down the MDG campaign with her.

Maybe that's what it was, that he just turned down Rio shoot

Not that's Emilie. Nicole has a decolletage and Riccardo Tisci's nose inside it :)

1173664_10151791395965339_2003007581_n.j

I love Nicole. Anyone else doing the Addicted to Sweat DVDs??! My whole family and I are absolutely..addicted ha! Homegirl will kick your ass!!