Confessions Tour - Best Fan Recordings?

Phineaspoe

Hello everyone - as I anxiously wait for the MDNA Tour to take over my life, I've been reminiscing about and re-watching the Immaculate Confessions Tour.

I'm hoping we can all direct each other to amazing fan recordings, as opposed to the DVD which by now is almost more ingrained in my memory than my own experience of the show.

So yeah... Do you know where we can find awesome, unedited recordings of this incredible tour?

Merci d'avance!

tumblr_m7uychpILd1qi0ofuo1_500.gif

back in 2006 there was the screen recording from NY and Chicago(great qualitity in this one) and also some barney recordings from fresno and miami if i remember correctly

i dont have anything anymore

*remembers times where u had to wait hours on megaupload to download , youtube was still starting , there werent HD cameras and cellphone pics were bad , how things changed so quicly*

I have the New York Show from screens and the remasterd one and others like Opening Night in L.A., Las Vegas, Chicago (also from screens), Rome, Dusseldorf, Hannover.. bought them in 2007 on Dvd from "poppalace". ;)

Hope i can upload them for you!

I have the New York Show from screens and the remasterd one and others like Opening Night in L.A., Las Vegas, Chicago (also from screens), Rome, Dusseldorf, Hannover.. bought them in 2007 on Dvd from "poppalace". ;)

:drool:

*remembers times where u had to wait hours on megaupload to download , youtube was still starting , there werent HD cameras and cellphone pics were bad , how things changed so quicly*

I know - when I first started looking online, I had a moment of confusion. "Why aren't there THOUSANDS of amazing people's recordings?!" And then I though, "Duh, this happened before iPhones and Androids." Which is just plain crazy to me.

That would be wayyyy too kind. Though amazing.

There's one video online with a flintstones image on the side. It's somewhere but I can't seem to find it now. I love seeing fan recordings of shows and agree that I wish there were more of Confessions and maybe even Reinvention and I always dreamed of Drowned World tour too! I love to see it as if I were there.

I would LOVE to relive Opening Night in LA! It was such a blur, and it was the only show I saw live for the CT! I have the Chicago 6-15 show from the screens uploading as we speak, I bought it online as well, I wonder if we have the same show?

drowned world is the one I want to see. The DVD really does not give a clear idea of what the stage looked like at all

I'm also uploading an audience recording of DWT from Philadelphia. Total bootleg, but considering they probably smuggled in a full sized 2001-era camcorder the pic and sound are not that bad.

If anything, to see 'Mer Girl/Sky Fits Heaven' from a lower balcony audience perspective is breathtaking if all you've seen is the DVD. I'll post a link as soon as its ready!

Here's DWT Philidelphia MP4

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/ibmbyy

that is amazing thank you so much. Sky Fits Heaven is really impressive, as is the stage itself. It's both bigger and smaller than I thought it was, if that makes any sense. At points it looks staggeringly impressive and at others, really cheap... But now I understand what people meant when they said MDNA was BA meets DWT

AND it has You'll See on it! The instrumentation is amazing...

omg, do you really have this ? how good is the quality ? can you uploaded it ?

Guest SecretGarden

I'd love to see the tour wihout all the effects added on the DVD, that's part of the reason why I wasn't a fan of the recording.

thank you soooooo much. amazing, both of them.

No problem :-) the Geisha segment is awesome.

I'd love to see the tour wihout all the effects added on the DVD, that's part of the reason why I wasn't a fan of the recording.

I actually revisited this CT recording and I really felt both the energy of the show and the choreography brilliance. Even Isaac's singing doesn't annoy me as much! LOL.

and I agree, although at the time thought the CT DVD official release was amazing, it really annoys me now how overproduced it is. Especially Forbidden Love and Music.

Thanks for all the amazing stuff you have posted!

Another thing I'm curious about is if there's any recording out there of the September 13th 2001 show in LA, perhaps a video one where you can see the changes where she hugs the guy instead of shooting at him

I didn't realize the disco ball opens so slowly, in the DVD it looks so fast. Her vocals sound so much better here than on the DVD too. :(

I was actually at that show, opening nigh in LA, and it was apparently the only night she sang FL live. It was awesome!

I really can't watch the DVD because of the over editing. For example, in Forbidden Love when the Madonna joins the dancers, LIVE its incredible to see their arms so in sync, on dvd Jonas A really overdid the editing, and their arms are blurred like its been sped up.