MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

I suppose it should. It isn't yet? I haven't checked.

When is the actual release date for the US anyway? Maybe they aren't doing pre-orders?

:heart: :kiss: :love: <3

i wanna follow!

TOMORROW! You would see SOMETHING on iTunes and yet...NOTHING!

Follow me dear @humanitat

why are these all of a sudden leaking? and not in full?

where is ggw?

tour's over so record companies/lil wayne and nicki can show these clips that feature them is my guess. ggw is probably on the hard drive of a couple fan$ computers.

The release of the DVD and BluRay was officialy postponed in Brazil. It was set for today.

Universal Music Brasil just announced the DVD will be available on 09/24 and the BluRay on 10/08.

:(

The release of the DVD and BluRay was officialy postponed in Brazil. It was set for today.

Universal Music Brasil just announced the DVD will be available on 09/24 and the BluRay on 10/08.

Wow.

Probably just "non-traditional promo".

Omg that's terrible. Buy an import.

I'm listening to the previews on itunes....

some of the audio sounds different than it did on the epix broadcasts

i don't remember the candy shop vocals during the chorus being that heavily altered

but im not listening through headphones to confirm....

Maybe those shipped out there where of the defective batch? Just a guess.

Not that I'm all that I'm all that great at telling these things, but if you asked me, (based on the iTunes previews) I'd say that in the audio, it seems like her vocal has been brought forth in the mix a lot more. As in, her vocals are louder and more clear. Also, some effects are more prominent, like in I'm A Sinner. I never noticed that wobbly sound in it before.

Just recieved an email from Universal Berlin. They confirmed that the first batch of blu-rays produced was fucked up and they were sent to various countries. The production company is now tracing those shipments and an official statement from Universal USA is expected soon.

So it's possible that that there are countries with faulty and good discs at the same time.

Madonna's releases these days are a mess! Why didn't they just do a worldwide one day release with all formats available in each country? Why didn't the US get a cd? Ridiculous. Don't people check products before sending them out? Geez..

Guest Xanthium

Bought the album from iTunes but haven't listened to it yet. The blu ray is available at Best Buy so I'm gonna pick that up today. Target's website isn't even listing the concert so I doubt they'll even have it in store.

I think the two cd is a joke, tbh.

- It should have started from 4.46 of the virgin mary intro (2 seconds before the first "oh my god")

- I don't like that the first bang from Gang Bang is in the Revolver song, it should have ended at 3.47

- I like Gang Bang, Papa and Hung Up but think one/two or all could be skipped for the cd, they don't really work here.

- The last 1.07 of "GMAYL" is actually Radio Dial Static Medley... really could have been cut.

- A good 30 seconds could have been cut from the beginning of OYH

- We did not need the speech on cd.

- Justify My Love (apart from the first 5 seconds) has pretty much zero audience sound yet the other video interludes do, a bit of continuity would be nice.

- The audience noise in Gang Bang is so loud compared to the beginning of Vogue (I highly doubt people cheered more in GB)

- The first beat of Erotic Candy Shop is in the last second of Vogue

- at 4.24 it should change from Erotic Candy Shop to Human Nature

- We did not need the last 40 seconds of Human Nature

- Like a Virgin Waltz is beautiful but probably could have been cut from the cd

- 40 seconds could have been cut from the end of Nobody Knows Me

- The ending of Like a Prayer needs to be cut down.. do we need Rocco saying "I am the boss" on cd?

- Celebration only needed to be 6 minutes long. I don't need to hear M running to her car. WTF, honestly.

This all screams lazy. It's literally just a dvd rip. People on the internet could have easily done that. I wanted a nicely packaged and edit version similar to her last 2 live cds. I also think the sound is crappier compared to the S&S and Confessions cds. I'm disappointed.

And yes, I did have fun nit-picking. Don't hate me, hate my cd.

I mean if I wanted to hear the show from the start all the way through to the end I can just watch THE FUCKING BLU-RAY! I mean, fuck :lmao:

Now instead of going to put on a sick jam and loon out like with my S&S cd I have to skip to the parts of the actual song or suffer M's banter or useless crowd cheering for 1+ minute. Get fucked to whoever thought this 2 CD was a good idea.

EADC.

Edit: however, CD highlights for me are Express Yourself and especially Vogue. They stand out as better than the rest to me. Can't put my finger on why yet.

Ummm.....I for one am glad to FINALLY actually have the audio of a FULL show. It always irritated me that she picked the most random shit to throw on those live CD's....I mean the interlude before LTT but not LTT on CT....WHY!? lol I'd rather have all of it or nothing at all.

I think the two cd is a joke, tbh.

- It should have started from 4.46 of the virgin mary intro (2 seconds before the first "oh my god")

- I don't like that the first bang from Gang Bang is in the Revolver song, it should have ended at 3.47

- I like Gang Bang, Papa and Hung Up but think one/two or all could be skipped for the cd, they don't really work here.

- The last 1.07 of "GMAYL" is actually Radio Dial Static Medley... really could have been cut.

- A good 30 seconds could have been cut from the beginning of OYH

- We did not need the speech on cd.

- Justify My Love (apart from the first 5 seconds) has pretty much zero audience sound yet the other video interludes do, a bit of continuity would be nice.

- The audience noise in Gang Bang is so loud compared to the beginning of Vogue (I highly doubt people cheered more in GB)

- The first beat of Erotic Candy Shop is in the last second of Vogue

- at 4.24 it should change from Erotic Candy Shop to Human Nature

- We did not need the last 40 seconds of Human Nature

- Like a Virgin Waltz is beautiful but probably could have been cut from the cd

- 40 seconds could have been cut from the end of Nobody Knows Me

- The ending of Like a Prayer needs to be cut down.. do we need Rocco saying "I am the boss" on cd?

- Celebration only needed to be 6 minutes long. I don't need to hear M running to her car. WTF, honestly.

This all screams lazy. It's literally just a dvd rip. People on the internet could have easily done that. I wanted a nicely packaged and edit version similar to her last 2 live cds. I also think the sound is crappier compared to the S&S and Confessions cds. I'm disappointed.

And yes, I did have fun nit-picking. Don't hate me, hate my cd.

You're absolutely right. They also used a crappy, faulty mix for the CD. I was surprised to find out this WAS actually the 2.0 stereo mix (aka Epix stream version) The 5:1 mix downmixed to stereo (Epix broadcast version) is highly superior surprisingly.

Ok, so to keep track on this confusing stuff, this is how I've got it so far: There are two Blu-Ray versions circulating, one has a faulty picture resulting from a production error and the other doesn't have any flaws. Apparently, the faulty version is circulating not only in Europe, but also in the US. Is that correct?

What about the sound issues? Are they only paired with the picture problems or are Blu-ray versions reported where the picture is faultless, but the sound messed up?