MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

Vogue sounds like it was sung into a toilet bowl. FLOP FLOP FLOP I hope they fix it ...

+1 The audio mix is terrible on the blu-ray. I compared Vogue with the version uploaded on Youtube, and the Youtube one is much better compared to the blu-ray audio which sometimes sounds like you are standing outside of the arena. Listen to the part "What are you looking at?" and you'll notice the difference.

So, my local record store told me that they have been notified that they should receive the 2CD and DVD+2CD versions tomorrow. But not the Blu-Ray (they didn't know why).

They also told me that the standalone DVD will be available in Denmark only as an import.

Does anyone know if the DVDs have grainy effects and wrong sound mixing as well? I will return the BluRay to amazon.de obviously and now I'm thinking if I should hope and wait until they fix it and sell a better version or get the DVD instead.

A group of fans from the Czech website have been testing MDNA Tour blu-ray on various players including Playstation and most importantly various cables and the results are very different. The shape is wonderful and strong. You should make sure your HDMI cable is designated for the player you are using before creating hysteria.

Please, stop using terms like "hysteria" if you haven't seen the issues a lot of people obviously have with the blu-ray. We're not talking about some minor graining effects. We are talking about a show that looks like it was filmed during a snowstorm! Neither the Epix TV broadcast nor the japanese broadcast had these issues. I have a high-end HiFi system and a few hundred Blu-ray Discs and DVD's. Not one of them looks as shitty as the MDNA blu-ray. It has nothing to do with cables or player settings. It's quite obviously a production problem, maybe only concerning a certain charge. But believe me, it's unwatchable! Nothing strong or wonderful about it. Not the video quality nor the sound mix.

Edited by Wunderkind

Ok, madonna bitches ;). abt Blu-Ray... This grain appears even on different film blu-rays and to manage with it is to SET THE SHARPNESS OF TV lower. It helps a lot. And it is there 'couse it helps with sharpness. Sometimes they just do it that way... Set the blackness bigger too and thats all... BTW ARE THE COLORS ANY GOOD?

Guest Rachelle of London

Exactly. People who complain about fans complaining should seriously shut the fuck up! lol

I agree! So many people are complaining about it! There MUST be some fuck up somewhere! if your blu ray is working fine then WELL DONE and enjoy it but there are plenty of people complaining on FB, twitter, MadonnaTribe, Nation etc for this not to be a fault!

Guest Rachelle of London

Ok, madonna bitches ;). abt Blu-Ray... This grain appears even on different film blu-rays and to manage with it is to SET THE SHARPNESS OF TV lower. It helps a lot. And it is there 'couse it helps with sharpness. Sometimes they just do it that way... Set the blackness bigger too and thats all... BTW ARE THE COLORS ANY GOOD?

hey babY!!!!! you're here!!!! :)

Guest Rachelle of London

So should the fans who blu rays aren't working say that they are just so they seem that they aren't complaining? Surely if you've paid money for a product and it is unsatisfactory you have the right to complain?

thats not what i meant. Im talking in general... some ppl overreact. Like ive seen sb saying that there was no visibility at the mdna show so it sucked and this person stood in the back of the stadium... i mean seriously... Sometime some ppl should just stop behaving like a diva...

Guest Xanthium

thats not what i meant. Im talking in general... some ppl overreact. Like ive seen sb saying that there was no visibility at the mdna show so it sucked and this person stood in the back of the stadium... i mean seriously... Sometime some ppl should just stop behaving like a diva...

SHUT THE FUCK UP. This is a legitimate production error. This is obviously not a situation where people are just overreacting, you dumbass.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. This is a legitimate production error. This is obviously not a situation where people are just overreacting, you dumbass.

"in general" means im not talking bout this subject of graining but "in general". U LEARN HOW TO READ BITCH. worthless cunt. dont u are a DUMBass (hahaha)

Guest Xanthium

"in general" means im not talking bout this subject of graining but "in general". U LEARN HOW TO READ BITCH. worthless cunt. dont u are a DUMBass (hahaha)

No one gives a fuck you noob.

Guest Rachelle of London

I agree in most cases, but with this fault on the DVD I think its a bit insensitive of people to be telling others who actually have the product and are trying to watch it and cant because of errors to stop complaining. Especially coming from people who haven't even got their copies yet. My copy arrives tomorrow so I hope mine isnt dodgy because all hell will break loose hahaha

Guest pedrohdi

Gonna get my Blu-Ray and 2CD tomorrow and then I'll see for myself! In the meantime I'm downloading the torrents from the Blu-Ray and the Japanese broadcast just in case! I already downloaded the 2CD live and it sound s fine!

Guest Xanthium

I agree in most cases, but with this fault on the DVD I think its a bit insensitive of people to be telling others who actually have the product and are trying to watch it and cant because of errors to stop complaining.

Exactly! Especially when you're a fucking noob and your first posts are to criticize others. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT DAT SHIT.

I agree in most cases, but with this fault on the DVD I think its a bit insensitive of people to be telling others who actually have the product and are trying to watch it and cant because of errors to stop complaining. Especially coming from people who haven't even got their copies yet. My copy arrives tomorrow so I hope mine isnt dodgy because all hell will break loose hahaha

why did u assume i dont have it? and its not fucked up? Beside they even complain if M screaming is less loud on cd than dvd. and sometimes theres a reson for it. Like m maybe didnt want to make a screem loud couse its CD and should b like music album... thats what i mean :)

Exactly! Especially when you're a fucking noob and your first posts are to criticize others. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT DAT SHIT.

Haha u still dont get what i meant hahhahahahaha beside if u call me a dumbass than dont espect me to be nice

Guest Xanthium

Haha u still dont get what i meant hahhahahahaha beside if u call me a dumbass than dont espect me to be nice

Why would I care if you're nice?

Guest Rachelle of London

why did u assume i dont have it? and its not fucked up? Beside they even complain if M screaming is less loud on cd than dvd. and sometimes theres a reson for it. Like m maybe didnt want to make a screem loud couse its CD and should b like music album... thats what i mean :)

I actually didnt mean you! There are 30 pages of discussion on this thread and if you go back you can see that there are others telling people not to complain who themselves have stated that they havent got their copy yet

And if your copy is fine, why are you online moaning about Madonna fans being divas! Go watch the show!

]http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8891054/Madonna.The.MDNA.Tour.2013.1080p.MBluRay.x264-LOUNGE_[PublicHD] Does the grain look worse than on these screen caps?

Worse would be an understatement! Again, it has nothing to do with intentional graining used for artistic/style reasons. It's about a massive production fuck up! If your copy is fine then I'm happy for you. I know how the blu-ray is supposed to look because I have the file that you posted. Believe me, the quality of the Blu-ray that I have is nowhere near it! No diva attitude needed to see it.

Worse would be an understatement! Again, it has nothing to do with intentional graining used for artistic/style reasons. It's about a massive production fuck up! If your copy is fine then I'm happy for you. I know how the blu-ray is supposed to look because I have the file that you posted. Believe me, the quality of the Blu-ray that I have is nowhere near it! No diva attitude needed to see it.

:nervous:

Will they recall it or not???? Please answer me!!!

It was only released two days ago and it's Sunday. Give the label some time ;-) Besides, it might just concern some discs or only some European markets. Who knows. Amazon Germany has not recalled yet. They just stopped selling it until they have more information from the label.