MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

aww bummer! tomorrow!

Just watched the blu-ray. It was epic and a religious experience.

I love some of the crowd parts. My favourite part of the whole dvd is when M is making that speech and that dude takes his top off and swings it around. He literally looks like the HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE. Other notable crowd responses is the shot of the old man laughing, those blonde sisters/twins looning out, billy singing and generally being awesome, oh and when she says about kissing her ass and that guys face is just :OOOOOOOO:DDDD

My favourite Madonna part is when she has her leg on the piano and she says "pussy". I need a gif of that STAT.

She is truly gorgeous. This concert really showcases her charisma, just some of the little things she says and does. Her face when she's batton twirling, when she turns around from the end of the runway with such sass at the end of vogue, the spin and backwards arch at the end of Like a Virgin, the little smiles she gives when the crowd goes nuts. Gaaaahhh she's so friggen cute!!!

:dramatic:

Thx for sharing

Pity it's not out today in Italy

Usually Friday is the release day of the week in Italy as well

Strange

Guest Xanthium

The collector in me just can't handle a CD-R version of the concert (it makes me feel icky) so I just ordered the 2CD-DVD set from Amazon UK. Plus I'm buying the US blu ray and the iTunes album for download. That bitch is gettin all my coins! :americanlife:

The collector in me just can't handle a CD-R version of the concert (it makes me feel icky) so I just ordered the 2CD-DVD set from Amazon UK. Plus I'm buying the US blu ray and the iTunes album for download. That bitch is gettin all my coins! :americanlife:

I can't handle it either! :mad:

i ain't buying the blu-ray again for chart positions lol! That's crap that they don't count yesterdays sales, what a stupid rule. I'm still buying the cd though.

Some people that pre-ordered it got it today in the states! Guess they were shipped out early to garuantee Tuesday arrival. I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!! I want mine!! Pre-ordered on Monday...............

I'm seriously calendaring the exclusive use of the TV at my house when this arrives. No roommate gets to watch sh!t that night... unless they want to watch the MDNA Tour in full, twice.

Watching the blu-ray and thinking WTF???? Terrible video quality, grainy as hell. Looks like VHS. And it's not the filters. The surround mix isn't good either. Something either went wrong in the production or they are pulling a prank on us.

I just saw the reviews on amazon.de. Absolutely shocking. Reviewers are saying the epix torrent (never mind the fab japanese one) looks and sounds better than the Blu.

They are better. No idea what happened but this is almost unwatchable. The release was postponed in Holland and Belgium, allegedly because of an error on the master. Maybe that's the reason and we simply got the erroneous version here. I'm going to contact Universal here in Berlin to find out more but this blu-ray is going back to amazon for sure.

Send it back and complain that they've send out a sub-standard product. Too many people are saying it for it not to be a production error - which they knew about yet didn't recall (except Holland)