MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

Since CDs still outsell digital albums, a CD release would boost its charting potential on the Billboard 200. A digital-only release lessens the chance to score a top 10 album- for those who follow those things.

Since CDs still outsell digital albums, a CD release would boost its charting potential on the Billboard 200. A digital-only release lessens the chance to score a top 10 album- for those who follow those things.

But it will be a 2CD+DVD!

Mat.Guy- it wasn't mentioned in the official U.S. announcement. I hope so, though (not just for charting, but I'd prefer to have an official CD over digital).

Oh okay. I hope so too! I also prefer physical. :)

Guest HaveASit

Really, this picture is amazing. Much better than all the fan made versions presented, which had a cheap and predictable look.

It reminds me of Mother Mary in some way.

Mary+Virgin.jpgblessed-mother2face.jpg?w=584

Agreed Matheus. Some people complaining about her lack of artist willing. Really??

She just made a brand new cover based on the MDNA concept! It would be much less artistic to pick a picture from the show IMO.

It's fresh and new. I love it!

Agreed Matheus. Some people complaining about her lack of artist willing. Really??

She just made a brand new cover based on the MDNA concept! It would be much less artistic to pick a picture from the show IMO.

It's fresh and new. I love it!

THIS.

Why didn't anyone bitch about the font change for the GST release? :laugh:

THIS.

love that the dvd is finally coming but come on......gives us more extras. would love a hq version on my dvd of all the backdrops, some rehearsal footage, interview about the concept or a audio track of her commenting during the songs.

is they used the MDNA font (in the pic above) It wouldn't stand out on the shelf in a store. BORING

The font that ended up being used is LOUD and stands out. Love the yellow highlight.

Obviously that isn't the image used for the cover. Simply look at the shadow under the nose and it's a dead giveaway.

It's a new, unreleased image. I don't get why that's so hard to believe.

yeah lol , its probably from the mdna or ggw photoshoot

Why yes, we do! I would rather have a physical product with a booklet, photos and words etc then a digital copy!

Just shows the difference between the generations ( I'm assuming you are a young'en :) and part of a throw away society. I actually feel sorry for you guys never really knowing the rush one gets when they come home with a record or cd or even with us oldies, cassettes ( look it up:) ripping the packaging off and putting it in the player and pressing pla.

I can assure you if it is only digital, that will be one less sale!

This is my thought, exactly. Pre-Internet was so much more of a fun and, for lack if a better term, full experience.

Not to mention that with iTunes, there is really no control of how good the quality of the files are. I can rip CDs in WAV onto iTunes... the only digital store to buy (overpriced) WAVs is Beatport.

The difference in the generations if Madonna fans can be entertaining to read sometimes, mostly because of the accessiblity of the Internet. Anyone remember buying the Girlie Show book and thinking it was miracle that there was a 3 song live CD included? Lol!

That Girlie Show Book is a such an unspoken of book. I would love to own it cause i'm dying to see whats inside. I know it's live photos, but still

That Girlie Show Book is a such an unspoken of book. I would love to own it cause i'm dying to see whats inside. I know it's live photos, but still

I bought it the day it was released, and it was abou $30 if I remember correctly. I price my collection periodically, and with the CD it's about $40-50 on some sites. It's a great combo of the tour program imagery, with lots of live shots by Chris Ciccone. The text is from the tourboom presented in a VERY mid-90's way: clean simple font in various sizes and placement.

Besides the front and back cover, i've seen the credits page and the last page where the CD is place. I like the design and text from what I've seen so far....

Besides the front and back cover, i've seen the credits page and the last page where the CD is place. I like the design and text from what I've seen so far....

Where please?!?!?!?!?