MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

I don't like it :( there were tons of live/studio shots they could've used that would've been much stronger, and I think the text is arbitrarily placed and that they should've used the MDNA typeface. At least the Confessions/S+S covers were funny.

i love the cover, it's weird because it doesn't continue the album type but i like it, the font is Impact right? the yellow square is cool, i love how minimalistic this looks.

btw, if the album will only be released via digital... well i'm nervous if it will reach the top 10 on Billboard, but who knows!

i love the cover, it's weird because it doesn't continue the album type but i like it, the font is Impact right? the yellow square is cool, i love how minimalistic this looks.

btw, if the album will only be released via digital... well i'm nervous if it will reach the top 10 on Billboard, but who knows!

I love that too!!

It's available for pre-order on Amazon Japan too. And the audio CD is available in Amazon Germany. But so far it's only Amazon USA and France that seem to have all the formats. In fact Amazon France has the Blu-Ray, DVD, DVD+2CD and CD formats.

I've actually given in and pre-ordered the Blu-Ray from Amazon France. Stupid Amazon UK!!! :evil:

From Madonna.com

http://madonna.com/news/title/mdna-world-tour-to-be-released-in-multiple-formats-september-10th

small.jpg

August 08, 2013
MDNA World Tour To Be Released In Multiple Formats September 10th

Madonna's MDNA World Tour concert film will be released September 10th on DVD, Blu-ray and as a digital album on Live Nation and Interscope Records.

Directed by Danny B. Tull and Stephane Sennour and produced by Madonna, the two hour nonstop performance includes songs from Madonna's MDNA album such as "Girl Gone Wild" and "Gang Bang," as well as fan favorites including exhilarating versions of "Hung Up," "Express Yourself," "Vogue," "Open Your Heart," "Like A Prayer" and "Celebration."

Pre-order the DVD and Blu-Ray now!

Tracks-listing:

Virgin Mary (Intro)
Girl Gone Wild
Revolver
Gang Bang
Papa Don't Preach
Hung Up
I Don't Give A
Best Friend (Video Interlude)
Express Yourself
Give me all you Luvin'
Turn up the Radio
Open Your Heart / Sagarra Jo
Masterpiece
Justify my Love (Video Interlude)
Vogue
Erotic Candy Shop
Human Nature
Like a Virgin Waltz
Love Spent
Nobody Knows Me (Video Interlude)
I'm Addicted
I'm a Sinner
Like a Prayer
Celebration

The entire MDNA era has been her most inconsistent/non-thematic era in recent memory. Why does this cover art come as a surprise?!

I LOVE IT either way :)

The entire MDNA era has been her most inconsistent/non-thematic era in recent memory. Why does this cover art come as a surprise?!

I LOVE IT either way :)

They wanted the now boring and oveused cross picture fro the finale of IDGA. The official cover is perfection.

I hate the cover... what kind of shit is that?

I wanted the pic of her face after she showed her boob in Istanbul! Epic!

Oh :lol:

you should always give that face when you flash a boob Chelle!

Very perfect. I adore it. Very abstract and clean looking. Like an art gallery exhibition.

have you even been to one?

I quite like the cover but I agree they should have used the MDNA font. I am wondering if the design will tie in with the Secret Project as they used a similar font in the trailer.

Why are people worried that digital only won't sell? Most Madonna fans still buy CDs? They can't go to itunes and click a button to buy?

Why yes, we do! I would rather have a physical product with a booklet, photos and words etc then a digital copy!

Just shows the difference between the generations ( I'm assuming you are a young'en :) and part of a throw away society. I actually feel sorry for you guys never really knowing the rush one gets when they come home with a record or cd or even with us oldies, cassettes ( look it up:) ripping the packaging off and putting it in the player and pressing pla.

I can assure you if it is only digital, that will be one less sale!