Cher on Madonna (Twitter, interviews, etc.)

elijah

Guest bluejean

Cher is dyslexic, did you know that?

No I didn't know that. I don't dislike her at all, I just noticed her writing is terrible and everything is always in CAPS. But thanks for clearing that up!

They could seriously make an episode of Game of Thrones: Diva edition. The way these diva's praise, then back track, bitch, moan, fake praise, manipulate, steal, and lie, whilst always smiling is of sheer entertainment.

In one corner we have dragon woman ( Madonna ) and then in the other corner you have that little blond haired twink ( Gaga) whilst all the others are somewhere in between, all planning and scheming.

Guest bluejean

They could seriously make an episode of Game of Thrones: Diva edition. The way these diva's praise, then back track, bitch, moan, fake praise, manipulate, steal, and lie, whilst always smiling is of sheer entertainment.

In one corner we have dragon woman ( Madonna ) and then in the other corner you have that little blond haired twink ( Gaga) whilst all the others are somewhere in between, all planning and scheming.

Gaga would be a minor character actually

She's doing a Perez.

Yes, I think she is another who has been burned by Gaga's ego and she's not one to cross! I love the idea that Cher could smack the shit out of her and her rotten fans.

Cher is a hypocrite. #End

Any fool can see through her shit.

She was a GaGa fan till "The Greatest" wasn't released then she needed a fan base to fall back on since she has below average numbers of fans.

Guest bluejean

I don't think any of that's true. Cher has spoken well of Madonna prior to "needing twitter followers" or "Shading Gaga" or whatever

Guest bluejean

I have no doubt though she'd be pissed at Gaga, the song she did with her is probably better than any other song she's got going if Woman's World is lead single material. She was probably depending on it

I love Cher on twitter. Its fun to read. For me, shes just fun, and best is, she doesnt taker herself so seriously and thats why shes so amazing.

Here is a list of her best tweets. The best one: Can anyone c me :chuckle:

http://gawker.com/5970229/can-anyone-c-me-the-19-most-mystifying-cher-tweets-of-2012