Your one and only single favorite photograph of Madonna

Supernatural

Each time I open this thread I'm changing my opinion. There are so many breathtaking pictures of her. It's even more difficult than to choose your favorite song!

And most of them got gently reminded of the purpose of the thread too. So I think it's probably you who needs to chill heart, wouldn't you say?

Yes, gently. :)

It's a bit of a cliche, but this (the True Blue covershot in case it doesn't post) is the biggest summary of what I love about Madonna in a single image. Beauty, joy, femininity, masculinity, daring -it really is, in that much overused mnation phrase 'everything'.

Madonna-True-Blue-41343.jpg

+1

There are some really fab images from Erotica/SEX era though..

It's a bit of a cliche, but this (the True Blue covershot in case it doesn't post) is the biggest summary of what I love about Madonna in a single image. Beauty, joy, femininity, masculinity, daring -it really is, in that much overused mnation phrase 'everything'.

Very hard to choose but this is my favorite too, I think, maybe , not sure, ok for now, this is it.

This is probably one of the greatest photos in all of pop music, along with that of the Beatles crossing a street (abbey road) and the Rolling stone cover of john and yoko.

The thing with Madonna photographs is that they're so much more than pretty pictures in that her best photos truly capture her personality and spirit. There's far too many for me to choose just one photo but given that's the rule of this thread I've gone for the one below as I remember staring at the set of images (from Harpers Bazaar in 1990) that this photo comes from for literally hours:

tumblr_lzrmagBaWI1r6jqq1o1_500.png

This is probably one of the greatest photos in all of pop music, along with that of the Beatles crossing a street (abbey road) and the Rolling stone cover of john and yoko.

Yep.

Such an unexpected cover after the previous two albums. She looks so graceful and elegant. It was brilliantly executed. Madonna had grown up.

They're gorgeous images but neither of them speak to me in the way they do to other people. These do however.

36573_681883571826473_837936066_n.jpg

This one has to be my favorite. And don't ask me why but i like this random M picture of 1975 lol:

celebriu.jpg

Impossible to choose. These are my all time 4 favorite pics. But if I have to choose between them, it would be the first one with the cigarette> I have a t-shirt like this and I went out with it so many time :))

2myzq1l.jpg