Your one and only single favorite photograph of Madonna

Supernatural

stunning!!!!!

i mean...this man.... who is it? :laugh:

TBH, I have no idea :lol:

But the picture's composition : she's threatening her lover with that knife, not even looking at him, in total control of the situation, with that dude lurking in the background. And man, those eyes !!!!

I really had a hard time thinking of my favorite M song on another thread, but as for my ultimate favorite photo, it hasn't changed for years.

TBH, I have no idea :lol:

But the picture's composition : she's threatening her lover with that knife, not even looking at him, in total control of the situation, with that dude lurking in the background. And man, those eyes !!!!

I really had a hard time thinking of my favorite M song on another thread, but as for my ultimate favorite photo, it hasn't changed for years.

perfect review of the picture...it's beautiful and i didn't remember it at all!!!!

thanx

15dbf099-5efd-4f1e-9a34-598f75374823_zps

This one. However, the following pic is just as great and I really can't decide which one of them I prefer, they both capture Madonna's beauty like no other pic can.

bb79dac11bd7.jpg

Can't choose too many good ones but how much space does your Madonna photo collection take on your PC, mine is 841 MB at the moment.Does anyone know where the best M photo collection is online?

42.5 Go

It's a bit of a cliche, but this (the True Blue covershot in case it doesn't post) is the biggest summary of what I love about Madonna in a single image. Beauty, joy, femininity, masculinity, daring -it really is, in that much overused mnation phrase 'everything'.

Madonna-True-Blue-41343.jpg