Secret Project

Camacho

But didnt steven klein also tweet about some meetings with 'this new singer called endzone'???

Yes, and her first song was supposed to be out in March according to Klein, however, nothing happened, even if it wasn't related to Madonna at all.

ALthough I personally agree with her, this has just ensured the extension of her bashing on western media for the rest of her life:

1175148_10151879679104402_1709208512_n.j

188001_10584534401_1583326474_q.jpg
Like This Page · about an hour ago

Can't be sure, I agree since it seems a lot of Americans are expressing the same feelings. I'm a bit mixed on the whole deal, but I have to say, that it makes no sense to go in and kill more people, when enough innocent people have suffered at the hands of their own government. Not only that, it's going to upset a lot of other nations that may rise up and try to kick our ass... CHINA anyone. Russia has already mentioned they will not support an attack on Syria either.

FUCKING AWESOME

she ain't afraid this time about doing an American life

She and we all must speak out on this Syria bullshit

FUCK YEA MADONNA

Sigh. If only she would have the balls to FINALLY release the American Life video :dazed:

Can't be sure, I agree since it seems a lot of Americans are expressing the same feelings. I'm a bit mixed on the whole deal, but I have to say, that it makes no sense to go in and kill more people, when enough innocent people have suffered at the hands of their own government. Not only that, it's going to upset a lot of other nations that may rise up and try to kick our ass... CHINA anyone. Russia has already mentioned they will not support an attack on Syria either.

Ok let's lay this one to rest once and for all, I'm tired of misinformation all around me, but it's even more infuriating to see Madonna fans who are supposed to admire someone who is pushing them to think for themselves regurgitating the propaganda their mainstream media feeds them.

SYRIA ... it all comes down to religion and oil ... NOT chemical weapons and not national security.

The powers and governments are dealing with oil pipeline issues. Proxy wars have been going on in Syria over the pipelines for years. Saudi Arabia and Qatar have pumped millions upon millions into a proxy war in Syria against Assad over oil/gas pipeline issues. They have failed to win the war so now they want to drag Western powers into it ... the USA mainly, but also the UK and France etc.

Meanwhile, the religious fanatics over there are seeing a Muslim vs Muslim war raging. They aren't seeing the gas and pipelines, they are seeing their own version of Islam 'under attack'. So naturally the different Muslim sides go about slaughtering each other in the name of their god.

The powers use these people so attached to their version of Islam to do the fighting for their geo-political reasons in regard to these oil/gas pipelines. They inflame those already saturated with the 'my Islam is right and yours is wrong so you should die' mantra. This makes a ready made army of people willing to die for their 'cause', when in fact they are dying for oil and gas pipelines and political fighting between all the players over there (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Syria, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Russia and even China by extension).

It's all about oil pipelines and oil independence and dependence. It's all about religious fanaticism and blindness.

Ok let's lay this one to rest once and for all, I'm tired of misinformation all around me, but it's even more infuriating to see Madonna fans who are supposed to admire someone who is pushing them to think for themselves regurgitating the propaganda their mainstream media feeds them.

SYRIA ... it all comes down to religion and oil ... NOT chemical weapons and not national security.

The powers and governments are dealing with oil pipeline issues. Proxy wars have been going on in Syria over the pipelines for years. Saudi Arabia and Qatar have pumped millions upon millions into a proxy war in Syria against Assad over oil/gas pipeline issues. They have failed to win the war so now they want to drag Western powers into it ... the USA mainly, but also the UK and France etc.

Meanwhile, the religious fanatics over there are seeing a Muslim vs Muslim war raging. They aren't seeing the gas and pipelines, they are seeing their own version of Islam 'under attack'. So naturally the different Muslim sides go about slaughtering each other in the name of their god.

The powers use these people so attached to their version of Islam to do the fighting for their geo-political reasons in regard to these oil/gas pipelines. They inflame those already saturated with the 'my Islam is right and yours is wrong so you should die' mantra. This makes a ready made army of people willing to die for their 'cause', when in fact they are dying for oil and gas pipelines and political fighting between all the players over there (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Syria, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Russia and even China by extension).

It's all about oil pipelines and oil independence and dependence. It's all about religious fanaticism and blindness.

Okay, not sure if you misinterpreted what I posted above, but let me just state again and what Supernatural stated... most people (not even Madonna fans) in the U.S. are pretty much feeling the same way as Madonna. Of course, the core reason behind much of the conflict in the middle east is to do with oil, corruption and religion. Though, that's an entire different discussion.

Okay, not sure if you misinterpreted what I posted above, but let me just state again and what Supernatural stated... most people (not even Madonna fans) in the U.S. are pretty much feeling the same way as Madonna. Of course, the core reason behind much of the conflict in the middle east is to do with oil, corruption and religion. Though, that's an entire different discussion.

:smooch:

ALthough I personally agree with her, this has just ensured the extension of her bashing on western media for the rest of her life:

1175148_10151879679104402_1709208512_n.j

188001_10584534401_1583326474_q.jpg
Like This Page · about an hour ago

really now? i think people would be more shocked if she'd say the opposite or if she'd say nothing at all. i only hear about people NOT wanting a war in Syria.. but Im not in america..

I don't like that the Obama administration is planning to bomb Syria and I applaud Madonna for, once again,risking hatred against her to speak out. She really has a knack for opening her loud and fabulous mouth during truly risky moments.

HOWEVER, (& this has nothing to do with Madonna) it's really tiresome and somehow lazy to always boil down Mideast conflicts as having to do with oil and the conspiracies around oil. Oil is actually getting more IRRELEVANT to western (especially American ) geopolitics for the simple reason that the US is projected to be oil INDEPENDENT in the next few years (& maybe even a net exporter of oil!), aided significantly by the fracking boom that makes oil extraction from shale so much easier.

Listen, the US does NOT really care about Syria and its oil. Just look at how lukewarm to cold it was to providing much needed aid to the rebels. (Although the al qaeda problem is an understandable deterrent). The problem really lay with Obama's INEPT mention of a chemical attack "red line" he was actually loathe to keep. This is just a case of Obama and the US government trying to save face as apparently or supposedly, that red line has been crossed. Obama now feels he has to keep to his word or else the US loses credibility which could have grave consequences geopolitically.

NOT everything is about oil conspiracies, people.

And btw, SCREW THE RUSSIAN AND THE CHINESE GOVERNMENTS

I love when she channels Bette Davis! However, this look is more Joan Crawford I think....? EEEK, I love it. Madonna needs to be in the remake of a Bette Davis film!

I think it's the eye make up that people are focusing on. I see Garbo and Harlowe in it with Bette Davis eyes. :lol:

I don't like that the Obama administration is planning to bomb Syria and I applaud Madonna for, once again,risking hatred against her to speak out. She really has a knack for opening her loud and fabulous mouth during truly risky moments.

HOWEVER, (& this has nothing to do with Madonna) it's really tiresome and somehow lazy to always boil down Mideast conflicts as having to do with oil and the conspiracies around oil. Oil is actually getting more IRRELEVANT to western (especially American ) geopolitics for the simple reason that the US is projected to be oil INDEPENDENT in the next few years (& maybe even a net exporter of oil!), aided significantly by the fracking boom that makes oil extraction from shale so much easier.

Listen, the US does NOT really care about Syria and its oil. Just look at how lukewarm to cold it was to providing much needed aid to the rebels. (Although the al qaeda problem is an understandable deterrent). The problem really lay with Obama's INEPT mention of a chemical attack "red line" he was actually loathe to keep. This is just a case of Obama and the US government trying to save face as apparently or supposedly, that red line has been crossed. Obama now feels he has to keep to his word or else the US loses credibility which could have grave consequences geopolitically.

Excuse me but no, I live in Copenhagen but I am mexican and I work closely with activists against the mexican 'energetic reform' which is the government's term for basically giving up our public-owned oil company PEMEX to international companies so I am familiar with the real numbers and the U.S. is nowhere near being independent in terms of oil.

PEMEX is the world's 36th most important company, the world's 5th biggest producer of crude oil, the 3rd biggest oil exporter to the U.S. only after Canada and Saudi Arabia and has the lowest extraction cost of crude oil in the world. The U.S consumes 20 million barrels of oil a day, a 4th part of the global production of oil (which is 84 million barrels a day) and only produces 8 million barrels a day. The U.S. imports 12 million barrels of oil per day yet their 'projected' reports are saying they will start exporting oil :lmao: . Of course they might if they are able to steal Mexico's and Syria's and all the other countries' oil they have targeted in their thieving agenda. Or maybe the U.S. is actually Jesus Christ and can perform miracles like he did with fish and bread and will be able to magically stop importing. The cold truth is the U.S. will be a net importer until it's last day of existence.

Also throwing around the term 'conspiracy' to discredit and character assassinate those who don't eat up what the MSM feeds them and who take the time researching by themselves, is so very stale in 2013.

And, anyone educated in geopolitics should know about covert & saboteur operations, manipulation of affected minorities and the use of religion, as they have been some of it's main instruments for more than 100 years and are used til this day.

Syria the path of the pipeline

• This new pipeline would take a "land" which starts of Qatar, through Saudi territory and Jordanian territory avoiding Iraqi territory to arrive in Syria and specifically to Homs. From Homs pipeline would branch off into three directions: Latakia on the Syrian coast, Tripoli in northern Lebanon, Turkey.
  • The main goal of this project is to route the Israeli and Qatari gas to the European continent for distribution throughout Europe, with a threefold objective. The first: break the Russian gas monopoly in Europe. The second: to liberate Turkey from its dependence on Iranian gas. The third: give Israel a chance to export its gas to Europe by land and cost.

http://www.dailypaul.com/297135/syria-the-path-of-the-pipeline

Geopolitics of Gas and the Syrian Crisis

• These strategic concerns, motivated by fear of expanding Iranian influence, impacted Syria primarily in relation to pipeline geopolitics. In 2009 - the same year former French foreign minister Dumas alleges the British began planning operations in Syria - Assad refused to sign a proposed agreement with Qatar that would run a pipeline from the latter's North field, contiguous with Iran's South Pars field, through Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria and on to Turkey, with a view to supply European markets - albeit crucially bypassing Russia. Assad's rationale was "to protect the interests of [his] Russian ally, which is Europe's top supplier of natural gas."
  • Instead, the following year, Assad pursued negotiations for an alternative $10 billion pipeline plan with Iran, across Iraq to Syria, that would also potentially allow Iran to supply gas to Europe from its South Pars field shared with Qatar. The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the project was signed in July 2012 - just as Syria's civil war was spreading to Damascus and Aleppo - and earlier this year Iraq signed a framework agreement for construction of the gas pipelines.
  • The Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline plan was a "direct slap in the face" to Qatar's plans. No wonder Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, in a failed attempt to bribe Russia to switch sides, told President Vladmir Putin that "whatever regime comes after" Assad, it will be "completely" in Saudi Arabia's hands and will "not sign any agreement allowing any Gulf country to transport its gas across Syria to Europe and compete with Russian gas exports", according to diplomatic sources. When Putin refused, the Prince vowed military action.

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2013/05/31/the-geopolitics-of-gas-and-the-syrian-crisis.html

Anyway, if Madonna is making people talk about these issues and get educated about the real facts, then in my eyes, she has done her job. And this is precisely why the mainstream media will ignore her and try to bring her down, because Madonna has become a threat, as she is opening people's eyes.

Sri Lankan gov used chemical weapons in 2009 against Tamil civilians and although there was little to no press coverage as humanitarian and news groups are banned from entering, I do not doubt for one second that the US gov didn't know about it. No oil = no interest