Just listen to this MASTERPIECE

Unreleased in what sense? As a single? I agree. It should have been released in place of "American Pie." But it's not an "unreleased" track.

Yes, i mean unreleased as a single.

Time stood still is one of my favourite Madonna songs. It was on the Next best thing soundtrack but should have been released as a single. Just another song that shows what a lovely expressive singer Madonna is. I think that as a singer she is so under-rated and never gets the real credit she deserves.

Time stood still is one of my favourite Madonna songs. It was on the Next best thing soundtrack but should have been released as a single. Just another song that shows what a lovely expressive singer Madonna is. I think that as a singer she is so under-rated and never gets the real credit she deserves.

Totally agree. Madonna is really underrated, she will never get full credit for her abilities until her death.

Guest bluejean

I do like this song. Unfortunately I find it tricky to put the film out of my head when I hear this, since it says the name in the title. Kind of puts me off. So it's not one I really listen to very often.

I'm just thinkin she should release it now. There's no new music at the moment and this one i'm sure would do really well. It has that sweet summery ballad vibe... also it still sounds current. I can picture a lot of people including non-fans lovin it.