Embarrassing Madonna Stan Secrets

Guest Lum

Well you should all be banned. What a disgrace! :lol: I love nearly everything. You are all going to kill me but ive never liked hung up.

:shock:

I'm surprised. I thought everybody liked that song.

Well you should all be banned. What a disgrace! :lol: I love nearly everything. You are all going to kill me but ive never liked hung up.

Don't worry, i can understand not everyone liking her most famous songs. I personally LOVE Hung Up but i can see why some people wouldn't like it. To each his own after all.

Edited by madonnasuperfan01

I have a massive collection and listen to her all the time however I have seen all her post 1993 movies just once - yes I own them all on all available formats, have displays, press-kits, soundtrack albums, magazines etc but even Evita I saw just once in the cinema and I hated TNBT and Swept Away - actually hated those two and when she moved into directing I was relieved - I liked W.E.

there's a song that i always thought was Cyberraga, but when i've gone to mdna tour i realized it wasn't (and all the boys around me where talking about that song and me, in my head, wad "what their talking about??!?? she didn't played Cyberraga")...

...now i start to think that it's not even her in that song!!!!!!!!!

:ohmy:

1. Never read her children books

2. Never seen all of her movies

3. I don't have SEX book

4. I hate all of her songs/demos before Everybody. I can't listen to them.

5. Never seen Filth & Wisdom, but saw W.E. (although I did a fast-forward a little some scenes :p )

This thread isn't a confessional about how much you don't like some of her stuff, it's meant to be a place to show how big a stan you really are. Is your standom getting out of control?

Perhaps you have ordered a Defend Paris hoodie and it is currently being shipped to Australia for A LUDICROUS AMOUNT OF MONEY but you don't care because madonna?

I forgot two other confessions...

I don't really care for HU. Don't hate it but I tend to skip it a lot.

I prefer Superstar over I'm Addicted and Some Girls. In fact, I actually don't like SG.

barf-o.gif

This thread isn't a confessional about how much you don't like some of her stuff, it's meant to be a place to show how big a stan you really are. Is your standom getting out of control?

Perhaps you have ordered a Defend Paris hoodie and it is currently being shipped to Australia for A LUDICROUS AMOUNT OF MONEY but you don't care because madonna?

Exactly, In that vein I will admit that once my friends jokingly suggested I made a powerpoint presentation about M for them all to explain how she has evolved... I did. It won a couple of them over

Never saw Filth & Wisdom or W.E

Never read her books

Never listened in full to some of her albums from the 80's

I never watched the Girlie Show from the beginning till the end and I never saw the Who's That Girl tour at all, except maybe a small clip from a song, and don't have an interest in ever watching it either. :sneaky:

Share secrets you have about being a Madonna fan that others would "revoke" your M stan card. This is all just for fun though! I know that I have some secrets and wanna know if anyone else has some!

Exactly, In that vein I will admit that once my friends jokingly suggested I made a powerpoint presentation about M for them all to explain how she has evolved... I did. It won a couple of them over

Great :thumbsup:

I really think a lot of people don't like Madonna only because they don't know much about her.

Havent seen W.E., Dick Tracey, Body of Evidence, Shanghai Surprise

Never watched The Virgin Tour, Who's That Girl tour.

Haven't watched BLONDE AMIBITION from start to finish.

HATE TAKE A BOW with a passion

I actually love the whole True Blue album, including Jimmy Jimmy ( i don't understand why this song is so much hated, it's very catchy).

It's a jam if I'm listening to the album, but I never get the urge to put it on like I do with 80% of her catalogue

i hate to admit this but back in the 80s i would stay in central park hoping to catch a glimpse of her riding her bike or jogging. i did it for months and was only like 13 years old. i also do not love the erotica album. i like it but not love it like most of her songs.

Edited by madfan30