Sharon Stone on Madonna UPDATE: FAKE TROLLING FROM OUTHOUSE OOPS DOLLHOUSE

dollhouse

"I never really understood what is it with this fascination of Madonna, you know? She a bad actress and she obviously cant sing for shit. But then I saw her act on stage and hell, now I get her thing. Shes a performer. Yeah, thats her thing"

- Sharon Stone

Guest Not4Pussies

Where is the source? Sharon has been nothing but nice to M. Remember the 99 vh1 fashion awards?

I still feel embarrassed for people who still insist Madonna cant sing.

Me too, you have no idea. I know her voice isn't always at her best live but she proved she can sing a LOT of times. People REALLY love convincing themselves that Madonna is completely talentless. I even heard some people saying Britney can sing better than her :manson:

Edited by madonnasuperfan01

Me too, you have no idea. I know her voice isn't always at her best live but she proved she can sing a LOT of times. People REALLY love convincing themselves that Madonna is completely talentless. I even heard some people saying Britney can sing better than her :manson:/>

Yes, I never heard shyt like OH John Lennon can't sing, Prince can't sing(when he's not screaming),Bob Dylan can't sing, Eric Clapton can't sing etc etc etc...neither of them have a Pavarotti or Adam Lambert voice but hey they say Madonna can't sing?...fuck off you fuckturds! do they really think she's some kind of Milli Vanilli or a Britney Spears...and what about Sade, Erikah Badu, PJ Harvey etc etc whose voice is not that of a Whitney Houston or a Maria Callas?...it's obvious some people just hate for the sake of hate...I love Madonna's versatile voice and she can shit on every screaming lady by just whispering, transporting you to heaven ala Inside of me ohhhhhhhhh marvelous!...fuck da haters!...defend paris!..heehee

that's a bad thing to say to your twin. it's taking to yourself in the mirror.