Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

This made me cry back then and just made me cry now. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer this year.

I love mothers :(

Best wishes to both you and your mother x

#madewithstudio Say something positive! StAnd up for someone! INSPIRE! #artforfreedom

1453514_10152090527999402_653476179_n.jp

http://instagram.com/p/hjHRJjmEbT/

Madonna has always been beautiful. Such a gorgeous child.

Rocco has been posting clips from the tour. He misses it desperately. I hope he is nagging mother to hurry up and get back on tour soon!

Rocco has been posting clips from the tour. He misses it desperately. I hope he is nagging mother to hurry up and get back on tour soon!

San, also hope he encourages her to tour a certain country that is so special that it is the only country in the world that is also a Continent. :laugh: And to come to that certain country first, so she does not get worn out, change her mind and want to spend more time with her daughter.

:rotfl:

And what car are they driving? That lucky bastard. If he gets his license and gets to drive that gorgeous car, I will be sooooo jealous!

mabe he missed his stepdad, Brahim?

http://instagram.com/p/h7LbdpAHhx/

Is that Madonna walking in front of Rocco with her bodyguard holding the umbrella? I think it's her. It's been snowing non-stop & freezing cold the whole day in NY, I'm surprised she's venturing out in this winter storm. It's sweet that she's been hanging out a lot with her kids during this down time in her career. There are reports she was out to dinner with Lola the other night. And she's been posting her kids a lot on IG too.

i think that was just a random person walking on the street. Rocco comes off a bit stupid sometimes, i mean when i was 13 yo i was not going around my city asking foreigners if they like it here in a mockery of their accent.

i think that was just a random person walking on the street. Rocco comes off a bit stupid sometimes, i mean when i was 13 yo i was not going around my city asking foreigners if they like it here in a mockery of their accent.

he's kind of annoying