MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

Exactly. I feel we don't deserve her

Flop fans

Well, the only thing I complained about are the random shots of fags with eyeliner screaming and having heart attacks. It's very distracting.

Well, the only thing I complained about are the random shots of fags with eyeliner screaming and having heart attacks. It's very distracting.

Hey hey hey, those are not random fags...those are my friends! Lol

What's wrong with the audio I posted you bitches? :evil:

Where is it ? ... I must have missed it.

I did download that one from MadonnaChile... but the audience sounds so loud on that one, while the band and vocals sit too far back. And i don't hear much difference compared to the web rip. In fact, I like the web rip much better than that cause you can hear her vocals and the band.

Maybe I just need to hear a super HQ rip of the broadcast tv version to notice the differences you guys are talking about...

I did download that one from MadonnaChile... but the audience sounds so loud on that one, while the band and vocals sit too far back. And i don't hear much difference compared to the web rip. In fact, I like the web rip much better than that cause you can hear her vocals and the band.

Maybe I just need to hear a super HQ rip of the broadcast tv version to notice the differences you guys are talking about...

Well I dunno about the madonnachile ones, but her vocals are further back and with a slight echo but you should hear the band more in the mix, it's really so much better balanced and pleasing to the ear. I'm using good headphones right enough.

One single file? No, thank you.

And sorry if I posted a crappy audio, I just wanted to share something I found that was way better than the previous one.

Who cares, I wasn't getting at you. Calm yer pants.

Oh my God that audio that Kimmie posted is too much for me right!

DYING! Best Madonna Tour audio ever...

"Revolver" = LIFE!

:dramatic: This whole show has the best soundmix ever! I cannae stop listening to it. Who'd have thunk back in the day we'd all be spunking over REVOLVER *spins*

:dramatic: This whole show has the best soundmix ever! I cannae stop listening to it. Who'd have thunk back in the day we'd all be spunking over REVOLVER *spins*

"Papa Don't Preach" live vocal = LIFE x infinity! (And yes her best PDP live vox ever, crow or not!)

"Papa Don't Preach" live vocal = LIFE x infinity! (And yes her best PDP live vox ever, crow or not!)

Oh the crow was mostly silent this tour! Get thee behind me S&S! Even Hung Up has a birrova fabulous KICK to it now.

Oh the crow was mostly silent this tour! Get thee behind me S&S! Even Hung Up has a birrova fabulous KICK to it now.

That little remixed "Hung Up" LIVE MIXETTE for MDNA is actually rather lovely.

But everything's great.. I mean, "I Don't Give A" actually sounds like a proper overblown OPERATIC ROCK SONG! :wow: And yes it's much better than the LP Version. Her best attempt at the whole "cock rock" thing since "Candy Perfume Girl" from DWT.

But everything's great.. I mean, "I Don't Give A" actually sounds like a proper overblown OPERATIC ROCK SONG! :wow: And yes it's much better than the LP Version. Her best attempt at the whole "cock rock" thing since "Candy Perfume Girl" from DWT.

Preach it bruv. C'est magnifique! Now admittedly Our Holy Queen turns up the autotune just a tad for Express Yourself but it still bobs along nicely and you can even hear the crowd singing along underneath rather than a generic cheer track. *twirls baton*

Dunno, ripped it from the 5.69GB mp4 to have the same overall quality as the original sound file, so it's at the same volume as the original tv rip.

Also dunno if the chile ones are crap or not to be honest, never listened to em.

Hey hey hey, those are not random fags...those are my friends! Lol

Well, I'm sure if I look closely they're my friends too, and I'm also sure if it were me I'd look even more ridiculous, but it doesn't change the fact that I don't give a flying fuck about them, I just want to see the Queen :lol:

Well, I'm sure if I look closely they're my friends too, and I'm also sure if it were me I'd look even more ridiculous, but it doesn't change the fact that I don't give a flying fuck about them, I just want to see the Queen :lol:/>

:lol:

Like a prayer brings me to tears, maybe it's the interactions with the fan, or this song that I never tired of or I'm depressed and I don't realize it yet lol!! but I love this performance

Guest bluejean

Yes the tour audio is amazing! It's almost like having a new Madonna album

I have to say the vocals are all amazing (whether "live" or not who cares, it sounds live.) Like a Prayer is the best and most powerful she's ever done of that song vocally. And yes I have new found love for Revolver. Much like what happened with Hard Candy most of the MDNA tracks are better than the album versions.