MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

WOW is all I can say! with one crappy ipod ear pud I hear a huge difference in sound! there isn't any rough difference between different crowds.. for example: when they suddenly zoomed in one that one guy in the intro of the song is pretty flawless now.

seeding cuz ya'll need this one instead of the previous one ;) it was downloadng quite slow first but i left it on overnight and now it's downloaded :)

Both. I previously downloaded that 5gb mov file that was ripped from the net stream. That's where I got those godawful screencaps. The picture is dark and grainy, the contrast turned right up etc. This new torrent from the actual tv broadcast fixes most of that. The sound is ENTIRELY different. Vocals deeper in the mix instead of floating on top, backing track popping out, audience singing mixed better, Nikki's LAP solo sounds better integrated and in this one M says during LAP "alright put your hands togetheeeeeeeer" - sounds fine. In the old one its put your hands togeth..*cut*. You'd need to hear it.

Is there a way someone can rip this audio mix from the tv broadcast?

Most of us who have just the audio have, what I think, is the audio rip from the online streaming...no?

A friend of mine had such little interest in recording it that at first when I asked him he said no...lol. He ended up recording it, as a good friend should :) and by the time I made it over there to watch (yesterday) he had already watched it five times. He said he had no idea he was going to like it so much as he's not a huge fan. It was funny seeing him talk about all his favorite parts as they approached....lol....LAV/LS is his favorite and he says she should release it as a single! A comment that made me chuckle was when he said he likes how Madonna doesn't shy away from doing "a lot of her old songs" ;).

Anyways, just thought I'd share, it's quite funny to see someone blossom into a M loon literally overnight....lol Naturally, I think it's pretty much flawless and it made me appreciate the tour even more. It truly is one of the best things she has ever done.

It's always the tours that push people over the edge.

Thank god others can hear it. I thought I was going mental. Oh this could be the most perfect sounding Madge concert ever! Question is, why the hell is the online presentation using that awful fucked-up.....well I dont even know what it is, down-conversion or rough cut or something, instead of this proper 2 channel mix?

The sound file of the new torrent is very temperamental, only plays in VLC for me too but no sync issues at all and burns beautifully to DVD. Can't believe the u-turn i've made on the whole thing :dramatic:

You fags bitch about the most PETTY shit. "OH! If you look closely during GMAYL you can see someone taking a shit in the background! WHY WAS THIS LEFT? CRAPPY EDITING!"

Shut up :1251:/>

Can we just be THANKFUL for 5 minutes? That we were even given this concert of LIFE for viewing? It's arguably her greatest concert ever. Madonna put her heart and soul into making this production. Not saying everyone HAS to like the editing, or the lighting, or the choreo.

But the simple fact is this, we take events like this for granted. Just look at the Janet and Cyndi fans, yea. Exactly.

What other female artist from the 80's is still doing it on a grand scale like Madonna? None. We are sooooooo incredibly lucky.

Just enjoy the show. Please.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking exactly. SHUT UP PEOPLE

I ripped one single file @ mp3 192kps. No point in going any higher from a TV rip. No audible diff in quality when ur dealing with limited dynamics in the 1st place..

Wait, so which torrent with the TV rip is the best now? I suppose it's either the 5,69 GB MP4 file posted yesterday or the one by madryan. The other one posted on the previous page is only about 3,5 GB, so I assume its quality isn't as good? Confusing!

Well, i'd say go with the 5.69 mp4, but only if you play it with vlc player or burn it to disk and watch in on your TV (which I did and it looks just about perfect, a little soft but you'll need the blu ray for the full effect obvs) I'm sure madryan said he was was burning to a DVD recorder and then upscaling to a file (so DVD quality really)

Well, i'd say go with the 5.69 mp4, but only if you play it with vlc player or burn it to disk and watch in on your TV (which I did and it looks just about perfect, a little soft but you'll need the blu ray for the full effect obvs) I'm sure madryan said he was was burning to a DVD recorder and then upscaling to a file (so DVD quality really)

Anyone able to make me a copy?