Madonna Album quiz! How many can you get?

Michael.

i got 144. i couldn't think of many of the album tracks off my head lol, and the soundtrack albums are killing me. i never really loved the non single songs on them.

I refrained from cheating. :)

Got 178. Couldn't get some of the Evita (and some I thought I had, must have been off by a word or so), and I forgot "Superstar" on MDNA[/i] standard. And I kept typing "Birthday Song," forgetting it was "B-day."

Guest Xanthium

I can list them all, I just can't deal with time restraints. I used to make lists of every Madonna song, in chronological order. I have glazomania, the obsession of making lists. I once even recited every Madonna song, in order, while getting a tattoo to distract myself from the pain lmao. The tattoo artist thought I was cray cray!

I got 153 out of 188.

The albums from which I remembered all songs were Madonna, Who's That Girl, Ray of Light, American Life and Confessions on a Dance Floor.

I missed one song off Like a Prayer, Music and Hard Candy - two songs off Like a Virgin, True Blue and MDNA - three songs off I'm Breathless and Erotica.

On top of that, I missed "Gambler", about half of Bedtime Stories and most of the Evita songs.

me got 117.... don't know why some songs just couldn't remember...

only got full marks for "True Blue", "Who's That Girl OST", "Bedtime Stories" and "Ray of Light" & "Miscellaneous"... ;p

122...bitches didn't accept why is it so hard, or x-tatic process or gimme all ur luving..it had to be THE DAMN EXACT WORDS! cheesus! nevermind

Guest PRPapi

This was fun! I got 166 out of 188. Missed a bunch of the Evita songs (though I typed-in many song titles that are on the soundtrack but weren't included in the quiz); and I missed "Into the Groove," which was listed as being under the Like a Virgin album. WTF? :-/

I got 186... I'm sure I'll always remember the 2 songs I missed ("Hello and goodbye" and "Your Little body's slowly breaking down" both from "Evita"). I had 2 minutes to think and I couldn't remember them...

I refrained from cheating. :)

Got 178. Couldn't get some of the Evita (and some I thought I had, must have been off by a word or so), and I forgot "Superstar" on MDNA[/i] standard. And I kept typing "Birthday Song," forgetting it was "B-day."

I got 178 too! Evita was what killed me. But I was really annoyed that I forgot Spotlight. I love that song! Besides Evita and Spotlight, I could not come up with IFU from MNDA Deluxe. Not too shabby.

tumblr_m8viz6cCCa1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Evita was the only album I didn't know completely. Although I have to say some of those tracklisting were a little bizarre. Too me a while to figure out ITG was included on LAV. And I also couldn't figure out why Die Another Day wasn't showing up in AL.

"You got 186 out of 188 answers correct!"

I ran out of time sorting their random Evita mess. The rest was so easy...

CAT2-1.jpg

Mattress, 186 - you are a Madonna Superfan. Wow !

I could only manage 158 and thought I knew all of her songs.