What event was this taken from?

Skin

That was at the GQ awards dear. 2007 or 2008? Maybe 2010?

What was she thinking? :lol: I think its mostly the hairstyle that makes her look 70. :laugh:

Guest Rachelle of London

GQ in London 2007 I believe! I remember that pic in the Metro, I was still at school

It from around about the same time as Live Earth, I remember seeing this and thinking the hair and dress was terrible, so aging and drab. I don't think this was pre-op though as other have suggested, I think she had already had the cheeks done judging by some of the photos, she just had gone to town with the botox yet...

No, the first sightings of the cheek were at the Berlinale in Feburary 08. She didn't have the cheeks in 2007, look at the HC album shooting (it was done in December 07), it's very clear to see that there are no cheeks yet.

But doesn't matter anyway, the cheeks do make her look good, it's those stupid fillers occasionally popped into her face which make her look like a hamster.

um excuse me, those are not Madonna's natural cheeks in 2007

madge%20men%203%20sep07.jpg

but you're right not that it matters anymore

Well, if you ask me, I do think these are her natural cheeks. I mean, her face looked still flat in 07:

7i64mjpq.png

But anyway, this is not worth discussing...

Well, if you ask me, I do think these are her natural cheeks. I mean, her face looked still flat in 07:

7i64mjpq.png

But anyway, this is not worth discussing...

she already was getting filler shots. it looked like it even at the 2007 Osacrs

axbe3l.jpg

2r3awdx.jpg

2007 was a test run. She went all in and never looked back in 2008.

The Berlinaire was the premier for the cheeks, not Filth and Wisdom.