Small Details ...

Starman

What are the small details u noticed when u guys saw her Live ???

1 - She still feel nervous , she was shaking on MDNA in revolver and in LAV

2 - In most of the songs she performs like there is no audience (cant really explain that , but its very mecanic)

3 - her eyes are incredible , they shine

4 - Her outfits are very tight

5 - She does have just a little bit of cellulite that u can only see live in person on the side of the tights

30dldow.jpg

Anyone has noticed anything more ?

Her big smile showing a bit of nerves and a lot of excitement, blinking non-stop, as soon as she came on stage during the last 2 tours in Buenos Aires! Beautiful!

Her eyes and her skin.

2 - In most of the songs she performs like there is no audience (cant really explain that , but its very mecanic)

3 - her eyes are incredible , they shine

This and:

SHE'S REAL! :wow:

What are the small details u noticed when u guys saw her Live ??? 3 - her eyes are incredible , they shine

Her eyes are everything. If they look at you it's like time freezes, they are so beautiful!

SHE'S REAL! :wow:

Yes, it's a bit surreal to see her in the flesh and when you see this tiny person being so larger than life it's just :wow:

Seeing actual sweat on her from the pit was life changing. You're whole life you see this person on TV, or as a tiny ant in a giant stadium...and there she is at arm's length from you! Just studying every square inch of her FLAWLESS face made my jaw hit the floor!

Seeing actual sweat on her from the pit was life changing. You're whole life you see this person on TV, or as a tiny ant in a giant stadium...and there she is at arm's length from you! Just studying every square inch of her FLAWLESS face made my jaw hit the floor!

That's mine too. During up for grabs there was a section which she isn't in so she lies at the side of the stage listening to music. I was right at the front and I could see her chest moving up and down from breathing and beads of sweat forming on her face. When she came near us she smelt of lavender.

Guest Rachelle of London

Her eyes...she looked RIGHT at me during LAV and I cant get over how beautiful they are....she is STUNNING

She's very pale. I just realized how much seeing her in the soundcheck. I'd like to see her eyes more, but my only chance was during IDGA. In GMAYL, u know, she's just too concentrated and since Sao Paulo didn't have Like a Virgin/LS...

When I saw her last year for the very first time I was in shock. I asked to myself "That's the woman who made all those classic songs that I've been listening?" My God she's so unique, so small, so fragile. I'll never forget those 5 minutes when I saw her.

One of the things that has struck me the most, especially on this last tour seeing her so close from GT is how she is not actually overly muscular, bulging biceps, veiny hard body as it can sometimes seem from certain angles in some pics. Her body is perfect: toned but petite and feminine.

Let's not even talk about her skin and the breathtaking eyes. We can talk about the unnatural puffiness of her face all we want but her cleavage/neck area/legs/arms skin is something else, no surgery can give you that glowing healthy skin. Surgeries can't hide years of bad diets, sunbathing, lack of exercise, taking drugs, drinking and so on, her skin is simply spotless

And I don't know, but MDNA felt like such a distracting experience at times because you didn't know if you were more in awe of her slick, perfectly-executed show or the figure she cuts on that stage and how beautiful she is

I agree about how tiny she is. When I first saw her I wanted to scoop her up in my arms and take her home...and those eyes, i've never felt anything like it...it feels as if she's looking into your soul.

Yes the eyes! It's the most beautiful shining big eyes i've ever seen. When she looked at me my heart literally stopped.

How is the face up close? Does it look more natural than in pics?

When i saw her up close for the first time i was shocked how incredible beautiful she is.

At the SS i noticed how her arms and legs were very strong. Especially her back.

I wish I would have been close, I'm so jealous of you golden vagina bitches.

I wish i were in the golden vagina but it didn't happen to me. I had a much better experience at the SS Tour though. It was when i made eye contact with her and i remember how very blue her eyes looks in real life instead of the usual green color you see in pictures.

1 - She still feel nervous , she was shaking on MDNA in revolver and in LAV

I noticed she was shaking in the BBMA speech, watch while she's holding her cheat sheet. It's not something you expect from her but she's human like the rest of us.

During past tours when I sat farther away, I was always blown away by how tiny she was but how she still commanded such a large space..

When I was in the GT for MDNA, my senses were on overload trying to take her in. I'm repeating what others here have already said but her SKIN. It is fucking flawless. During LAV I remember staring in awe at the tone and smoothness in her back and shoulders.

Her eyes are intense and gorgeous, and like laser-focused. She sang directly to me during Human Nature and it was like time stopped. When I looked at her face that close, it was like I was hallucinating. My brain couldn't process what my eyes were seeing fast enough. Like someone else said, no wrinkles but no fake or plastic look either. Truly perfection.

And then there's the whole "she's real" factor. I've watched this woman for 30 years on screens and TV and online and in pictures, I've memorized her face and body. But seeing it all within arms reach, seeing her breathe or scratch her arm or notice a bruise ...a complete mind fuck.