She keeps the London home for Rocco and David, and as a European touring base. For lots of the Europe stops on MDNA she was flying back into London after shows.

Seriously? That doesn't sound very time or money efficient to me.

Seriously? That doesn't sound very time or money efficient to me.

I doubt her electric meter will be on emergency. Besides in the UK if its a place of 'business' its a tax break.

I doubt her electric meter will be on emergency. Besides in the UK if its a place of 'business' its a tax break.

LOL It was the bit about her flying back to London from Europe after a gig that I find odd. Just can't see how a private jet would work out cheaper than a 5 star hotel, as well as the extra amount of time it would take to do that journey.

LOL It was the bit about her flying back to London from Europe after a gig that I find odd. Just can't see how a private jet would work out cheaper than a 5 star hotel, as well as the extra amount of time it would take to do that journey.

I guess she likes the privacy and comfort of yet own home with all the amentities she probably uses every day

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah M was constantly flying to and from when she was in Europe. What surprised me the most is that she flew into Luton Airport a few times, I would love to see Ms face driving through Luton! hahaha

she doesn't seem like a home recording studio kinda girl

Home recording studios are notorious money pits and we know how M likes to save those dollars. She'll do the minimum amount of studio time too. Wise girl!

She's only got one house in London hasn't she? And I think that area is Marylebone.

I suppose being who she is, she probably knows that where she goes, others will follow and push the prices up. I wonder if she fancies buying a flat near me?

Guest Rachelle of London

The house next door to Ms London house has been for sale for years, the've even converted it into flats and trrying to sell those...we should all buy them hahahaha

The house next door to Ms London house has been for sale for years, the've even converted it into flats and trrying to sell those...we should all buy them hahahaha

pool some money buy it and take round muffins every time she's in town

...... It was listed in November for $23.5 million, with a rush of celebrity publicity. But the price was cut by 15% in February to $19.995 million, ....

Imagine a life where these two dollar amounts are a "make or break" deal for you.

Edited by WeboGirl

Imagine a life were these two dollar amounts are a "make or break" deal for you.

I can't believe homes cost that much, even in NYC. Also consider the dude probably didn't have to take out a loan.

I wonder if this guy who bought her condo is going to have sex with his wife/spouse/partner/boyfriend while listening to "Erotica". :lol:

I can't believe homes cost that much, even in NYC. Also consider the dude probably didn't have to take out a loan.

I wonder if this guy who bought her condo is going to have sex with his wife/spouse/partner/boyfriend while listening to "Erotica". :lol:

hahaha. why erotica? why not BEDTIME STORIES ? :erotica: