Walking around on a cloud...

acko

...Cuz every gurrl u meet just trips on u...

I'm really enjoying this right now...

I always thought this felt like a polished erotica track :inlove:

That's all.

*MORE SPIKE*

Guest Fukujima

one of my fave M's songs EVER. i'd love to hear it live but i guess it will never happen again

It had single potential.

WBR/Madonna.com actually had poll 4 the last MUSIC single back in the day

including

II

RL

NP

&

Amazing.

Of course they sent out Amazing 4 radio airplay in Europe & what followed was an abortion. :lol:

It's a corker, for sure. I've always loved it, even moreso than the Mirwais dance tracks on that record.

I still remember dancing to the Calderone Provocateur mix at a club back in '02. Twas hawt.

one of my faves from Music...damn this bitch has made so much great music!...her catalogue is to die for

I always thought it was the weakest link in the music album and a sign to rid of orbit ( as Amazing was anything but, as well) however it seems to work live.

Where is this taken from as I have never seen it before, did she do a one off for London during the DWT?

Where is this taken from as I have never seen it before, did she do a one off for London during the DWT?

Where you been boo?

It's about fucking time this track got a full thread discussion. My FAVORITE song from Music by far!!!

The best part though is the orgasmic tunnel of drowned-out music after she sings 'it doesn't pay, doesn't pay, doesn't pay...'

WBR/Madonna.com actually had poll 4 the last MUSIC single back in the day

including

II

RL

NP

&

Amazing.

Of course they sent out Amazing 4 radio airplay in Europe & what followed was an abortion. :lol:

It wouldn't have done that well in America tbqh. At the end of 2000 and beginning of 2001, US radio was starting to push more RnB/hip hop/rap songs on top 40 radio and MTV.

But I would have loved for it to happen anyway. I always envisioned a video of M chasing a guy through out the city, with scenes of her driving a convertible and riding the subway. I dunno. It sounded good at the time.

Never been a fan of the song... The weakest link on Music.

Edited by Icykiller

Guest bluejean

*MORE SPIKE*

Yes. Love that part.

This song is so good. I think at the time it didn't seem as good as it was because it was very Ray of Light typical Oribit sound. But it's actually great.

... because it was very Ray of Light typical Oribit sound. But it's actually great.

Really?? I think it's far from it. I always found it to be her attempt at making Britney pop sounding track.