Madonna at 2013 Billboard Music Awards

Guest groovyguy

I just read the most sexist, ageist and pathetic article when I googled Madonna. The so called "journalist" Polly Hudson from the Mirror should hang her head in shame. Sick to death of female journalists who should be applauding Madonna for proving women can be fabulous and inspirational at any age, instead choose to write drivel like this. Madonna looked incredible and is the biggest female star of all time. Polly Hudson could only dream to look and be as wonderful as Madonna. Article from the Mirror below.

It would be so easy to make fun – but it would also be very cruel.

There comes a time in every OAP’s life when they can get a bit confused, or distracted, and lose track of things.

And so, let’s all spare a thought for poor old Madonna, 148 (OK, she’s actually 54) who had a bit of a senior moment on Sunday, wandering out the house without her trousers.

Through sod’s law, Madge didn’t forget to dress her bottom half on just any old day – when she was off to get her pension or going to bingo.

Instead it was the day of the 2013 Billboard Music Awards.

Luckily the celebrity youth of today seems to be very kind, as basically everyone at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand politely turned a blind eye to her forgetful faux pas.

Luckier still, you have to admit the old girl’s still in great shape, so she almost pulled off not pulling on any trousers.

In fact, if you didn’t know the sad truth, you’d almost think she had worn this suspendery get-up on purpose, in a desperate bid to look edgy. But obviously she would never have done that.

Despite looking much younger than her years, there’s the famous old adage that ladies of a certain age should always stick to: just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

Madonna might have forgotten the bottom half of her outfit, but she’d never forget that.

I don't even care what the haters say. She looks better than any of the pop tartlets that are out now. They can all suck it.

I just read the most sexist, ageist and pathetic article when I googled Madonna. The so called "journalist" Polly Hudson from the Mirror should hang her head in shame. Sick to death of female journalists who should be applauding Madonna for proving women can be fabulous and inspirational at any age, instead choose to write drivel like this. Madonna looked incredible and is the biggest female star of all time. Polly Hudson could only dream to look and be as wonderful as Madonna. Article from the Mirror below.

There comes a time in every OAP’s life when they can get a bit confused, or distracted, and lose track of things.

And so, let’s all spare a thought for poor old Madonna, 148 (OK, she’s actually 54) who had a bit of a senior moment on Sunday, wandering out the house without her trousers.

Through sod’s law, Madge didn’t forget to dress her bottom half on just any old day – when she was off to get her pension or going to bingo.

Luckily the celebrity youth of today seems to be very kind, as basically everyone at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand politely turned a blind eye to her forgetful faux pas.

Luckier still, you have to admit the old girl’s still in great shape, so she almost pulled off not pulling on any trousers.

In fact, if you didn’t know the sad truth, you’d almost think she had worn this suspendery get-up on purpose, in a desperate bid to look edgy. But obviously she would never have done that.

Despite looking much younger than her years, there’s the famous old adage that ladies of a certain age should always stick to: just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

Madonna might have forgotten the bottom half of her outfit, but she’d never forget that.

Fucking appalling article

In every possible way

I didn't even read that. I just farted & clicked next page. :fag:

Just when I think I can't love her more, she shows up and is like "wrong, bitch - you can."

LOL yes!

I didn't even read that. I just farted & clicked next page. :fag:

Tehehehe.

Omg that Elton meme is a meme of life! Hilarious.

I can't get over how fucking GOOD Madonna looks, her face, body, everythaaaaang! She looks as good as 20 years ago, I don't know what she's doing but keep doing it M!

I love the queen. I love this thread. I love reading all your comments gushing about the queen. Love you guys! I'm so happy, I love it when she gets attention and adoration ^_^

Looking at the journalists picture, it doesn't come as a surprise why she's so bitter towards Madonna. She's obviously got issues with older women who don't conform to society's beliefs.

I love this reply:

"Let's talk about your horse teeth shall we? It's not because you have them that you should go to Ascot. A googling of your name got me the pics of an ugly woman with bad hair dye job, fake teeth and a face shaped like a pear"

:rotfl:

Stupid bitch. Doing nothing for females....hate cunts like this who are given a voice and spread hate with it

jazzyjan some articles are so ridiculous that they end up being funny. Also I end up feeling sorry for the jerk who makes thoughtless comments or in this case the "writer" who really believes in the complete nonsense they wrote because I wonder what the hell is wrong with them?

And once and for all to all who use the word "desperate." Desperate is when you do or feel forced to do something out of the norm for you and it generally is something that makes you feel very uncomfortable because your not being your authentic self. Some of her image during her marriage to Guy Ritchie comes to mind. Madonna does not look uncomfortable in any of these pictures at the Billboards.

I read an article about M being a presenter on that show next week and they closed it by saying the first few rows will have to put on very dark sunglasses cuz M will be on :huh:

How are people getting paid for being bullies and living in the 50s? I mean this is discriminating.

Karma will hit those vile bitches. I hope they lose their jobs to "younger" women. I only read what fans says these days, who gives a fuck what press media says.

Bet TONY is still waiting for that autograph.

Joan AGOG

:lol: Out of all the magnificent pics and gifs we got from the MDNA tour, the Joan Is Judging You gif from the Detroit show during LAV/LS is a contender for best.

Madonna isnt as in the dark about what people say about her as she would like us to think I believe.

People act like she lives in this bubble, but she no doubt knows that many in the press throw jabs at her for being "too old" for certain things. If she didnt read the papers or had no clue about this she wouldnt have brought it up during the Nobody Knows Me interlude during her show.

But thats the thing about Madonna. She does what she wants, and when people throw jabs at her for it she doesnt say she is sorry. She just does it MORE.

Honey Madger dont care. Honey Madger dont give a shit. She just does what she wants.