Madonna at 2013 Billboard Music Awards

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2013/05/15/2013-billboard-music-awards-date-time-channel/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=2013-billboard-music-awards-date-time-channel

2013 Billboard Music Awards date, time, channel

Date and Time: Sunday, May 19, 8pm ET (Live)

Channel: ABC

Presenters at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards will include: Cee-Lo Green, Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Kelly Rowland, Hayden Panettiere, Kid Rock, Chloe Grace Moretz, Miley Cyrus, Ke$ha, Carly Rae Jepsen, Alyssa Milano, Jenny McCarthy, Emmy Rossum, Stana Katic, Gabriel Mann, Jennifer Nettles, PSY, Sky Blu, Jennifer Morrison, Florida Georgia Line, Wiz Khalifa, Alanis Morisette and more.

madonna-billboard-music-awards.jpg

Guest Not4Pussies

Cee-Lo, Alanis and Psy are the only ones that have the M connection

and Psy performed with her on the tour.

oh god no!

Guest groovyguy

Cee-Lo, Alanis and Psy are the only ones that have the M connection

and Psy performed with her on the tour.

oh god no!

Celine Dion and Madonna are supposedly distant cousins.

Celine Dion and Madonna are supposedly distant cousins.

But there's no working relationship between them.

Guest Not4Pussies

Y'all did see the part where it says "and more" right?

yeah which usually means no one else or nobody important.

It really should be Elton.

:queenbitch:

Mat.Guy, I actually think this is a fantastic idea :laugh: Elton's totally wrong comments about Madonna's tour being a disaster and her career being over was reported everywhere and some idiots quoted them as the truth. If Elton really wants to make amends with Madonna and apologize as he keeps trying to tell us, he should present the award to her and retract his comments live on stage. He could admit he was completely wrong and ashamed of himself. Would he be man enough to do this though ? I know this would give him free publicity but I am bewildered by some newspapers, blogs and magazines that still use his quotes to rubbish Madonna.

Shania Twain, I thought the woman was dead? What has she done in the past ten years have not heard a single song from her " praise the lord" could not escape her in 98.

Shania Twain, I thought the woman was dead? What has she done in the past ten years have not heard a single song from her " praise the lord" could not escape her in 98.

She took a long break from her career when she got divorced.