Secret Project

Camacho

Guest Rachelle of London

omg Steven Klein is still going on! Didnt he learnt from the whole "secret project is being released 12 May" fiasco to just shut up! Let it happen when it happens

what a bunch of babies..."waaa waaa! the project's not coming...damn damn! the project is bullshit..." get ur act together people...the project's not coming yet, so get over it, it will come some day between the now and the who the hell knows when...but it'll come!

tumblr_m7afyzXPIi1rp8quzo1_400.gif

and I thought it happened already and I missed it ! :mellow:

secret project will be realised month before the tour to hype more of madonna buzz...i guess it was postponed couse dvd wasnt ready and i dont think he is the only person who decide when it will be out but her majesty to

Guest Rachelle of London

Just on the web some of the fansites are posting them...more from the Blame it in Rio shoot

proxy.jpg?t=HBheaHR0cDovLzI0Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vZjdhNGY1NTEzNTNmNzgzMmM3ZjEwNzVkN2FiZDhiMzkvdHVtYmxyX21teWg0cEhnRm0xcm4xbjBobzFfNTAwLmpwZxSQAxSsAgAWABIA&s=QCrVF1eQzfbQFtBUy6jU9AdOVQ4st-Cp45ZF8r6oVtg

Just on the web some of the fansites are posting them...more from the Blame it in Rio shoot

proxy.jpg?t=HBheaHR0cDovLzI0Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vZjdhNGY1NTEzNTNmNzgzMmM3ZjEwNzVkN2FiZDhiMzkvdHVtYmxyX21teWg0cEhnRm0xcm4xbjBobzFfNTAwLmpwZxSQAxSsAgAWABIA&s=QCrVF1eQzfbQFtBUy6jU9AdOVQ4st-Cp45ZF8r6oVtg

Were there more?

Guest Rachelle of London

have you lot not noticed that the outtakes from the Blame it in Rio photoshoot have been leaking in dribs and drabs for about 2 years...check the Rare topic. Steven Klein seems to be the only photographer where all his outtakes leak like this, even his Gaga outtakes leak..somethings up! I'm not the first person to say this either!

Lol I was well aware. You just made it found like 20+ photos from various Klein shoots leaked all in one day.

lol but the AJ thing was a day after the SP was supposed to be out there tho. so it's probably a good thing it got postponed because indeed, it probably wouldve been in the shadow of AJ.

Madonna

"Finally checked off everything on. MDNA edit' onto finishing secretproject! Stay tuned" -Madonna

972286_10151668375869402_1973329451_n.jpg

Hmmmm.. I wonder if it's gonna be Celebration/GI2M..

And I soooo can't wait for Like A Virgin/Love Spent! :tigger:

Madonna

"Finally checked off everything on. MDNA edit' onto finishing secretproject! Stay tuned" -Madonna

its all very high school project..

Why on earth she just spent 6 months editing her own DVD? Theres no professionals who can do it for her? And Secret Project has been on hold because of that?

LOL!

Guest Not4Pussies

Why on earth she just spent 6 months editing her own DVD? Theres no professionals who can do it for her? And Secret Project has been on hold because of that?

LOL!

Are you serious?

Madonna

MUCH EXCITE !!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

can anyone decipher what it says next to the Speech smiley " .... Speech!" ?

LOL!

4in2ti.jpg