Secret Project

Camacho

Guest Rachelle of London

Please tell me you left a message!!!

Yep!!! hahahah

I said, "Hi this is Rachelle calling about the Secret Project, I wouldnt normally ring but Madonna did say" then I hung up!

I wonder if the messages will be used in the trailer

She said we would be getting another in a few hours.......

You think the August 2nd date might be true??

Its a new trailer, not the..... whole thing.

what else can we talk about, the trailer still isnt out yet...just the same images we've seen and Madonna speaking over it :chuckle:

What about what she says?

Democracy doesn't seem to exist anymore..

Guest Rachelle of London

I think I've crossed over into full on loon mode! I was just secretly hoping Madonna picked up!

I think I've crossed over into full on loon mode! I was just secretly hoping Madonna picked up!

LOL! Chelle you're the best, I swear. I can't believe she (or someone) wouldn't have caught that being on screen ... it had to be on purpose? Maybe/ Maybe not? You think she would've deleted the post if it was a mistake?

Are you kidding me? We just got this AMAZING mini trailer and all you guys talk about is the phone number? :lmao:

Of course! If they stick a number in a something, it could be for a competition or something amazing! Celebrities don't stick phone numbers in by accident!

Just dialling. Got Nicole's message but chickened out of leaving a message!

oh come on there's no way it's an accident, right? they'd have removed the video already if that was the case!

i kinda wanna call but there's visitors here and they're close to our home phone ;) i dont want to freak them out lmao

Guest Rachelle of London

An hour later she still hasnt deleted it, it was intentional, everything M does has a cause!

Guest Rachelle of London

oh come on there's no way it's an accident, right? they'd have removed the video already if that was the case!

i kinda wanna call but there's visitors here and they're close to our home phone ;) i dont want to freak them out lmao

Call!

Even my Mum rang! hahahahahaha

Nicole's number wouldn't be on it - she's her personal trainer, not her assistant. And would Madonna really have a card saying 'Queen of Pop'! I doubt she gives out business cards.

Oops. Forgot to hang up. There will be a minute of me typing on her answermachine!

Guest Rachelle of London

whoevers got the phone has turned it on, it rang about 5 times then clicked onto voicemail, last time it went straight to voicemail

Thank you, Thief Of Hearts :smooch:

Everybody's always so nice and helpful around here but I can't believe some of you are actually calling the number. Don't be such stereotypical "fans." lol

Guest Rachelle of London

Thank you, Thief Of Hearts :smooch:

Everybody's always so nice and helpful around here but I can't believe some of you are actually calling the number. Don't be such stereotypical "fans." lol

but the card says, call my assistant, I doubt M would put that if it wasnt part of the project!