Secret Project

Camacho

for firefox there's an app called download helper which lets u download youtube videos (and others) to your HD.. in all resolutions the the youtube video has available ;)/> just download it that way :)/>

Is it really a cat mask, or is it the bunny mask that Pono wears in Vogue on the tour? It seems like a lot of tour elements are in that panoramic view -- the dancers placed in the scenery are wearing their tour costumes.

I originally thought it was a cat mask, but thought maybe that was just because of the crop on that shot.

Also, it's possible it's a different violinist playing the same melody composed by Abel Korzeniowski. You know she loves Hahn Bin -- he played on her album, but he did not play on the W.E. soundtrack/score. So perhaps she had him play it? Total speculation on my part here... I guess what made me think of that was seeing Hahn play "Falling Free" and Chaz dancing to it in the MDNA Workshop behind-the-scenes footage.

I noticed in a YouTube comment someone pointed out the visual references to Cavani's The Night Porter. The sequences where Chaz is dancing solo (with milaristic men watching from the sides) does seem to be a nod to that film's Nazi male ballet dancer sequence.

This is certainly intriguing. I realize this is a teaser, so I suppose it's done it's job in provoking interest. I just hope the finished product is cohesive and not simply a photo shoot. (Like the "Rio" shoot in W magazine by Klein... sure, they were re-creating an older film, and that's nice. But the way they're hyping this, it needs to be something bigger/more. It already looks better than some of the "Rio" shoot, so that's at least something.)

Oh, PS, the credits on the EPIX broadcast indicate Klein is responsible for the still photographs in Like a Virgin/Love Spent. Interesting! I thought Mert & Marcus were a welcome change for the album/tour imagery, since she had worked with Klein so much up to that point and some of the last projects had come out with mixed results (Hard Candy album artwork debacle -- having to change the title and thus strangely mash-up the photos with the candy backgrounds, the leaks with Rio project). And then, of course, Klein's connection to Gaga ... it just felt like a good time to change up collaborators. We knew M and Klein were still getting along -- we'd seen photos of them together so that we knew they hadn't fallend out -- but it was interesting they took a professional break for an era (mostly). I hope that proves inspirational for them both. It seems encouraging already -- just hope that is more fully realized when the whole project is unleashed.

Always loved when M works w/ Klein but this is starting to look like the same old, same old. Still looking forward to it though, and the male dancer in the bikini briefs is so outstanding and graceful (Now THAT'S a dancer, little monsters). Overall there's not enough Madonna in the trailer but there's no denying her dancers are excellent. We shall see how this develops.

I pretty sure m is behind this defend Paris thing...is it a separate project or a fashion line?

It's just a fashion line.

I think Brahim got her into it.

Seems to be a pro anarchist war group

But in all honesty I think it's a pile of crap...just a front for "edgy" tshirts and it's probably owned by some rich right-wing white man

I thought it was something to do with the gays n discrimination in Paris. Besides, I don't think he can get m involved in something like that! Look even Lola, bf was wearing it n m wore it in at least 2 different occasions. Also the defend pairs and secret project pic I saw online. They seem to out the 3 things together. Was that a legit pic?

I thought it was something to do with the gays n discrimination in Paris. Besides, I don't think he can get m involved in something like that! Look even Lola, bf was wearing it n m wore it in at least 2 different occasions. Also the defend pairs and secret project pic I saw online. They seem to out the 3 things together. Was that a legit pic?

look at their website. Defend Paris has nothing to do with gays lol its very pro revolution through violence IMO

Why did m wear the t shirt during her interview for her workout video on national tv? She has worn it 3 times already! The m we know dont do anything for no reason. Even with coco vita, as an investor, she was seen holding the drink only once in the public! Lol

M and Klein are in the editing suite arguing over details. He wants more otherwordly-moving dancer shots, she wants more dragged out slow motion shots of her eyeball followed by jumble of clips that last no longer than 2 seconds.

Guest Not4Pussies

uhm ok....

so Chaz posted on his instagram a pic of him wearing DEFEND HUMAN RIGHTS

is it different from DEFEND PARIS?

well i hope its an anti gun message

no wait, a pro gay marriage

no uhh, occupy movement thing

or a idle no more thing

or has to do with brazil, greece, turkey thing

pussy riot

fight the ban on dancing in that footloose town

Guest Rachelle of London

Brooklyn Beast the place where Brahim and Rocco do their parkour training seem to be involved in this Defend Paris thing, maybe some form of parkour show will take place to raise money or something

She needs to put a new song to the video, have it named after the song and break YouTube viewing records, allowing her to enter the Hot 100 at No. 1.

:doofus:

Back of the Bus, Madonna's newest #1 single. :wow:

This is certainly intriguing. I realize this is a teaser, so I suppose it's done it's job in provoking interest. I just hope the finished product is cohesive and not simply a photo shoot. (Like the "Rio" shoot in W magazine by Klein... sure, they were re-creating an older film, and that's nice. But the way they're hyping this, it needs to be something bigger/more. It already looks better than some of the "Rio" shoot, so that's at least something.)

I agree it appears intriguing. I am pretty sure this will be better and more elaborate than the Rio shoot. I still think that was just a big FUCK YOU to Guy Ritchie, but hey, that's just me.

This new project seems to be more about social causes than "look at me cavorting with hot young Brazilians."

I'm still a little tired of this being drawn out. If it's just an art installation, I will probably be a tad disappointed.