Secret Project

Camacho

LOL @ the smiley next to GMAYL... it's probably the face I made when I first heard it :semifunny:

Jonski the guys that do best friend heartbeat are calked bonebreakers thats their style of dancing it's also called flexin

But it's interesting she referred to them and not the song. Sounds like we'll probably not see the Best Friend interlude but more the dancers instead. No great loss. I hope we get more of the JML vid than the accompanying dancers though.

Ever since the first mention of this "project", I didn't think Madonna had that big of an involvement with it, until she just mentioned "finishing" it on instagram.

That confused me, too. I thought this Secret Project was something mostly Klein was doing and photographing or filming various singers. I would think it was up to him to "finish" it, not Madonna.

Obviously a Madonna fan! LOVE IT! Lol especially what she says about Gaga! Ha!

Sssssh. We cant talk about her anymore.

She must now be refered to as, "She Who Must Only be Maimed...In Her Own Thread".

http://www.examiner....music-and-video

NEW SONG

NEW VIDEO

TALKING ABOUT FEMINISM

MADONNA IS BACK (not that she ever left)

Sounds good, but I'm very skeptical about a new song. She was not spotted in a recording studio at all in the last months and we surely would have heard some other rumours about a new song earlier. And is the article's source even reliable?

:dead:

Why are you guys getting excited over an EXAMINER article??????????????????????????????????????????

True.

Arent they the ones that said Girl Gone Wild was as good as Vogue before anyone heard it?

Guest Not4Pussies

well we do know its a video of sorts since Niocle ImMAdonnastrainer tweeted she was watching the secretproject

True.

Arent they the ones that said Girl Gone Wild was as good as Vogue before anyone heard it?

It IS as good as Vogue!

Sorry to burst everyones bubble. But there is no MTV or CNN article that discusses the secret project with M. That was a fake news article.

Sorry to burst everyones bubble. But there is no MTV or CNN article that discusses the secret project with M. That was a fake news article.

Fantasia-Gif.gif