'Latte' - come listen...

BoogieWoogie

I think it's great. I love that almost 'Hawaiian-esque' instrumentation. For a fan-made acoustic, I think it's quite nice. It's nice to have some light, fun things Madonna related every now and then (even if just fan-made).

How did this "fan" get hold of what clearly sounds like an official acapella version of the original?

Thanks for sharing!! The HC "rejects" were all very strong ("Animal", "Across The Sky" and this). Any of them would have made better bonus tracks than "Ring My Bell".

How did this "fan" get hold of what clearly sounds like an official acapella version of the original? Thanks for sharing!! The HC "rejects" were all very strong ("Animal", "Across The Sky" and this). Any of them would have made better bonus tracks than "Ring My Bell".

Any of them of them would have been much better album tracks or singles than what we got during the HC era!

Edit: I really like Ring My Bell!

If some of the outtake songs had been included, mostly "Across the Sky" and "Latte" I think the already ceaseless divorce rumors would've been

undeniable at that point. I'm glad these songs leaked, but I'm glad she kept the fun/serious track ratio more balanced on Hard Candy.