Some Girls and Falling Free were rehearsed for the tour

Msig

Some Girls, could have worked in M/F section men in heels etc. I think it would have been better after Express Yourself, I can just imagine her singing She's Not Me and then going into Some Girls, even if it was only like half the song.

That would have been cool!!! A retro-cheer version of Some Girls...

Some Girls, Beautiful Killer and Falling Free are my 3 favourite tracks from MDNA. Would have loved them to be singles and would have loved them on the tour.

Some Girls would've worked in the Majorette section as well...right after Express Yourself/Born This Way/She's Not Me or even as the opening song of that section. I think a video interlude for Some Girls would've been cool too, instead of Best Friend (which I love as well!)

Falling Free was supposed to be performed instead of Masterpiece, which was supposed to be an interlude and later supposed to replace Like a Virgin, since Madonna wasn't satisfied with the way LAV turned out.

Physical Attraction was, from what I heard, only used as an outro for Vogue. It might be quite possible, though, that it was replaced by Candy Shop.

Shanti/Ashtangi was originally in place of Cyber-raga during I'm a Sinner.

My assumptions:

I think it's quite possible that she rehearsed Nothing Really Matters, too. She already considered it many times on other tours but it was always cut from the setlist and since there are no songs from Ray of Light, I suggest that this was the song she rehearsed! She probably considered Music or Impressive Instant, as well.

MDNA the tour was perfect the way it was. Did seem a bit short in its early days, but when she added Love Spent :dramatic:

Vogue was great in the section it was in and good for the casual fans.

Some Girls, could have worked in M/F section men in heels etc. I think it would have been better after Express Yourself, I can just imagine her singing She's Not Me and then going into Some Girls, even if it was only like half the song.

Falling Free as an interlude :huh:

agree.... one of my fave track of the album...would have been great after snm

• 4 weeks later...

I think she should do more medleys on her tours!

I agree. I've always been against medleys, but I feel different about it now since she has an aversion to certain songs. At least give us a little taste! LOL

Some Girls, Beautiful Killer and Falling Free are my 3 favourite tracks from MDNA. Would have loved them to be singles and would have loved them on the tour.

preach it mother theresa!

sheila-reid-as-mother-theresa-in-psychobitches-919746777.jpg

It would have worked well in the Express Yourself / GMAYL section - I always thought that part was too short, and also in the wrong place. They could easily have dropped the dreary 'black beret' section and expanded the cheerleader section and moved it to later in the show.

It would have worked well in the Express Yourself / GMAYL section - I always thought that part was too short, and also in the wrong place. They could easily have dropped the dreary 'black beret' section and expanded the cheerleader section and moved it to later in the show.

THIS is exactly what I've been saying all the time! The transition from the transgression to the cheerleader section is just really odd and that performance of TUTR is just...

1. Girl Gone Wild
  2. Revolver
  3. Gang Bang
  4. PDP/Hung Up (Sorry could've worked as well)
  5. I Don't Give A
  6. Best Friend - Interlude (I love Best Friend, but Falling Free could've worked as well)
  7. I'm Addicted
  8. Nothing Really Matters
  9. Like a Prayer (More in style of the Open Your Heart version, more REAL drums, more energetic)
  10. Open Your Heart (faster and more energetic)
  11. Masterpiece
  12. Justify My Love - Interlude
  13. Vogue
  14. Candy Shop Physical Attraction
  15. Human Nature (I would've preferred something from Erotica, maybe Deeper and Deeper)
  16. Like a Virgin
  17. Love Spent
  18. Nobody Knows Me - Interlude
  19. Some Girls
  20. Express Yourself
  21. Give Me All Your Luvin'
  22. Turn Up the Radio

Encore:

1. Everybody
  2. Celebration

THIS is exactly what I've been saying all the time! The transition from the transgression to the cheerleader section is just really odd and that performance of TUTR is just...

1. Girl Gone Wild
  2. Revolver
  3. Gang Bang
  4. PDP/Hung Up (Sorry could've worked as well)
  5. I Don't Give A
  6. Best Friend - Interlude (I love Best Friend, but Falling Free could've worked as well)
  7. I'm Addicted
  8. Nothing Really Matters
  9. Like a Prayer (More in style of the Open Your Heart version, more REAL drums, more energetic)
  10. Open Your Heart (faster and more energetic)
  11. Masterpiece
  12. Justify My Love - Interlude
  13. Vogue
  14. Candy Shop Physical Attraction
  15. Human Nature (I would've preferred something from Erotica, maybe Deeper and Deeper)
  16. Like a Virgin
  17. Love Spent
  18. Nobody Knows Me - Interlude
  19. Some Girls
  20. Express Yourself
  21. Give Me All Your Luvin'
  22. Turn Up the Radio

Encore:

1. Everybody
  2. Celebration

I would have preferred this setlist:

1. Girl Gone Wild

2. Gang Bang

3. Papa Don't Preach

4. Beautiful Killer + Die Another Day

(Interlude): Best Friend / Heartbeat

5. I'm Addicted

6. Hung Up

7. Music

8. Get Together

9. Superstar

(Interlude):

10. Ray Of Light

11. Like A Prayer

12. Frozen

13. Falling Free

(Interlude): Justify My Love

14. Vogue

15. Erotica

16. Human Nature

17. Love Spent

18. Like A Virgin

(Interlude): Nobody Knows Me

19. Some Girls

20. Give Me All Your Luvin' + Born This Way + She's Not Me

21. Turn Up the Radio

Encore:

22. Celebration + Give It 2 Me

Yes, the show doesn't really flow at all because of that second section. Without changing it too much, I think the show could have been made more coherent.

• Girl Gone Wild
  • Revolver
  • Gang Bang
  • PDP
  • I Don't Give A
  • Justify My Love - Interlude
  • Vogue
  • Candy Shop
  • Human Nature
  • Like a Virgin
  • Nobody Knows Me - Interlude
  • Some Girls
  • Open Your Heart (better mix)
  • Masterpiece (without the preachy speech)
  • Express Yourself
  • Give Me All Your Luvin' (More song, less dub mix)
  • Love Spent - Interlude
  • Turn Up the Radio
  • Hung Up (unbutchered mix)
  • I'm A Sinner - goes into...
  • Like A Prayer

Encore:

• Celebration
  • I'm Addicted

Yes, the show doesn't really flow at all because of that second section. Without changing it too much, I think the show could have been made more coherent.

• Girl Gone Wild
  • Revolver
  • Gang Bang
  • PDP
  • I Don't Give A
  • Justify My Love - Interlude
  • Vogue
  • Candy Shop
  • Human Nature
  • Like a Virgin
  • Nobody Knows Me - Interlude
  • Some Girls
  • Open Your Heart (better mix)
  • Masterpiece (without the preachy speech)
  • Express Yourself
  • Give Me All Your Luvin' (More song, less dub mix)
  • Love Spent - Interlude
  • Turn Up the Radio
  • Hung Up (unbutchered mix)
  • I'm A Sinner - goes into...
  • Like A Prayer

Encore:

• Celebration
  • I'm Addicted

Yep, i took think i would've kept both "dark" sections together.

Those are two of my favorite songs from MDNA! I always felt that "Some Girls" would have been an excellent video interlude...a sexy animated cartoon,or something along those lines.And "Falling Free" should have been performed,maybe as a medley with "Take A Bow".

Those are two of my favorite songs from MDNA! I always felt that "Some Girls" would have been an excellent video interlude...a sexy animated cartoon,or something along those lines.And "Falling Free" should have been performed,maybe as a medley with "Take A Bow".

:dramatic:

I LOVE SOME GIRLS.. I wish it was done on the tour...however, the VOGUE was perfection. :excl:

Certainly, but a cute medley (like Erotica stuck in Candy Shop) coulda worked!

I want the next reinvention of Ray Of Light to be just like the original from the 70's. The 'and I feel like I just got home' part is just so amazing and it fits the world music section from her tours like a glove. Do it, Madge!

[media=]

[/media]

Yes!!!!

I want the next reinvention of Ray Of Light to be just like the original from the 70's. The 'and I feel like I just got home' part is just so amazing and it fits the world music section from her tours like a glove. Do it, Madge!

[media=]

[/media]

Would LOVE THIS. :D