Metro snippet about new music.

Titty

It was reported in todays Metro that Madonna is working on new music and some unheard mixes. Is this true?. I'm very sceptical of things I read in the Metro.

Yeah, I don't think we can rely on their good journalism. Actually I think they just regurgitate other sources news. Nevermind, it have me a little twinge of excitement during my commute to work this morning.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's kind of sad that the idea of Madonna being keen to make new music has become implausible.

It's awful! William Orbit was spot on when he made those comments

It's awful! William Orbit was spot on when he made those comments

:blink:

what did he say?

:blink:

what did he say?

I think that he was a little disappointed with the fact that MDNA wasn't ROL2 and only sold less than a sixth of the amount. He basically blamed Madonna for everything and said that she didn't care but later apologised.

wish it were true. i'm all craving some new Madonna music.

would love it if she'd assemble an album born solely out of the inspiration to create, but it's pretty much a given at this point that new music will coincide with a tour and she just came off of the road.

oh well. there's the tour blu ray to look forward to! :D

It was that she wasn't fully committed to the project and it's no wonder it didn't do very well when she obviously couldn't be bothered and it wasn't very organic.

It came across as a little butthurt but generally honest and it put into words what almost everyone was thinking at the time.

Guest Rachelle of London

Exactly, he wasn't being a twat he was just speaking the truth, many fans have said the same things if not worse.

Guest Rachelle of London

He basically said there was a lot of stuff prepared for MDNA but M was rushed and they couldn't commit to them, imagine if he never got his hands on Gang Bang, we would've had that awful Bang Bang Mika edition

He basically said there was a lot of stuff prepared for MDNA but M was rushed and they couldn't commit to them, imagine if he never got his hands on Gang Bang, we would've had that awful Bang Bang Mika edition

I don't think Madonna would have ever recorded it like that.

:lol:

William seems like a genuinely good, intelligent guy. creatively speaking, he brings the best out in Madonna musically --a true collaboration where the sum can be greater the individual parts. he has every right to be frustrated by her lack of time/commitment, especially since he sees the potential in her and she's off opening gyms, formulating perfumes and cobbling shoes. (okay, there was a movie in there somewhere.)

and before you chew my 'hawk off, I KNOW YOU LOVE YOU SOME MADONNA SHOES, CHELLE. :D

Guest Rachelle of London

Hahahah Mattress I agree with you. I do love my Madonna shoes but I adore her music a million times more. William had every right to say what he did. She's surrounded by people that most likely are scared to tell her the truth, he obviously isn't.

WIlliam Orbit is so full of shit now it's embarrassing. That Chris Brown song he said M rejected is BEYOND SHIT, it's about as shit as HC.

Instead of talking about M, isn't he supposed to be trying to be one of these dumb whores like Britney and RIhanna and Gorgon producers or something?

:lmao:

I don't think Madonna would have ever recorded it like that.

But she did record it 'like that' with William Orbit and Laurie Mayer. It only changed when The Demolition Crew got their/his hands on it. He shouldn't have ever said anything to the fans - such a gaga producer thing to do.

Anyway I love MDNA it's got 7 steller tracks - with 9 bonus tracks ;-)

Edited by luluthecat

Guest Rachelle of London

She recorded TUTR and Some Girls just like the demos, I have a feeling she would've done the same for Bang Bang

She recorded TUTR and Some Girls just like the demos, I have a feeling she would've done the same for Bang Bang

I don't think so. TUTR and Some Girls were dance/electro songs originally so they would fit into the feel she wanted for the album. Bang Bang was written by Mika as more of a pop song and not as dance/electro. I like it, but it would stick out like a sore thumb if she put in on MDNA in its original form. It didn't fit into what she wanted for the album, to sweat and dance etc.

Guest Rachelle of London

GMAYL was put onto the album, I remember most of the reviews before MDNA was released said it sticks out like a sore thumb, and it kinda does.

Guest Rachelle of London

Why do people hate so much on MDNA? :(/>

I find it one of her best albums since ROL

If you are referring to me I don't hate on MDNA at all. I enjoy the album, was just stating what William Orbit said about the project