If you controlled who M dated...who would she be with?

Guest ditaluver

Guest Rachelle of London

omg best thread ever!!!!

ok if she could be with any ex I would have to say Carlos!!

someone new I would have to say Vladislav Doronin...I know he's with Naomi Campbell but he's gorgeous, he's into fitness, a billionaire and did I say he was gorgeous loool

tumblr_mb6ftjxacg1qege8xo1_400.jpg

But then again I do love her with Brahim!

love how 'cool' this mcgrath one was around her, but he looks weird/botoxed up these days

they were together for a short time, theres a clip of them: www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg8kLNCgd84

kinda like clive owen aswell

CliveBemused.jpg

omg best thread ever!!!!

ok if she could be with any ex I would have to say Carlos!!

someone new I would have to say Vladislav Doronin...I know he's with Naomi Campbell but he's gorgeous, he's into fitness, a billionaire and did I say he was gorgeous loool

tumblr_mb6ftjxacg1qege8xo1_400.jpg

But then again I do love her with Brahim!

holy shyt! i'll have a pleasant time in bed tonight!...what bed!, in every available area in da house...yum!!

:jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

Charles have you seen him topless, he's what Daniel Craig WANTS to be

article-1245483-07F8CD08000005DC-967_468x688.jpg

Holy shyt! I'm shooting all over !!!!...do you think that bitch could lends us the guy for let's say...ETERNITY AND EVER AFTER!?!?!?

24513.jpg

gosh i need oxygen and all the firefighters in the quarters cause i'm on fire!!!----ah!!!! life is so unfair!!!!!!!!!!----->RIP

Henry Rollins would be great because he always speaks so lovingly about her and whenever I see his interviews, I am transfixed. He is intelligent, handsome and thoughtful.

If Hugh Jackman was not married, I would love him too. I saw him live in the Boy from Oz and close up he was so gorgeous. He has a wonderful sense of humour and seems to be loved by everyone.

Adrian, I too love Anderson Cooper but not sure how that would work out. :laugh:

Guest Rachelle of London

Holy shyt! I'm shooting all over !!!!...do you think that bitch could lends us the guy for let's say...ETERNITY AND EVER AFTER!?!?!?

24513.jpg

gosh i need oxygen and all the firefighters in the quarters cause i'm on fire!!!----ah!!!! life is so unfair!!!!!!!!!!----->RIP

pahahahaha he's the PERFECT man! Like he could have the worst personality I dont even care hahahaha

but seriously he would be perfect for M!

pahahahaha he's the PERFECT man! Like he could have the worst personality I dont even care hahahaha

but seriously he would be perfect for M!

he's a bitch?....oooh la la, treat me bad and talk about it!!

Guest Rachelle of London

he's a bitch?....oooh la la, treat me bad and talk about it!!

hahaha no, I was saying he could be evil and I wouldnt even care. hhaha finally someone else that likes him just as much as I do

hahaha no, I was saying he could be evil and I wouldnt even care. hhaha finally someone else that likes him just as much as I do

huh?...bitch get this straight...I DON'T SHARE MY MEN!...not even with a fella Madonna fan :ass: ...

naaa...just kidding...we can share! there's so much of that for us both! :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

Henry Rollins would be great because he always speaks so lovingly about her and whenever I see his interviews, I am transfixed. He is intelligent, handsome and thoughtful.

If Hugh Jackman was not married, I would love him too. I saw him live in the Boy from Oz and close up he was so gorgeous. He has a wonderful sense of humour and seems to be loved by everyone.

Adrian, I too love Anderson Cooper but not sure how that would work out. :laugh:

If there was ever a woman that could turn a gay man straight, it's Madonna. :D

If there was ever a woman that could turn a gay man straight, it's Madonna. :D

:laugh: I must say, they do look gorgeous together, I love the picture of them kissing in your signature. He really looks like he is totally into kissing her big time.

Guest Rachelle of London

huh?...bitch get this straight...I DON'T SHARE MY MEN!...not even with a fella Madonna fan :ass: ...

naaa...just kidding...we can share! there's so much of that for us both! :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

hahahahahah!!!

Anderson Cooper would turn in a second of Madonna propositioned him, look how he went in for the kiss, she was the one pulling away hahaha

:lmao: don't you mean this is who you want to be with Janelle! :)

:laugh: I must say, they do look gorgeous together, I love the picture of them kissing in your signature. He really looks like he is totally into kissing her big time.

hahahahahah!!!

Anderson Cooper would turn in a second of Madonna propositioned him, look how he went in for the kiss, she was the one pulling away hahaha

Oh for sure, I bet Anderson's forcefulness turned her on. They probably would have went all the way if not for the audience. :lol:

Guy Ritchie.

<ducks to avoids rotten fruit throwing>

Say what you will. The first few years of their marriage - especially all the behind the scenes stuff from Swept Away - seemed very real to me. Best friends who were physically into each other = the perfect marriage. Well, until it all went to shit.

:lmao: don't you mean this is who you want to be with Janelle! :)

San, guilty as charged. I actually payed over $400 to see Hugh Jackman in the arena production of Boy from Oz ( best seat I could get and I was sitting behind B grade Aussie celebrities like Tara Moss ! ) and it was worth every penny. I love him with a passion.

But for Madonna, I should be less biased with my choices. Seriously, her men are all so different aren't they. She marries different sorts of men to whom she dates as well. Edward Norton would be nice for her.