Madonna's homeless brother Anthony Ciccone: My billionaire sister doesn't c

HolidayGuy

I didn't see this, but if it's already posted, do point it out.

She's not a billionaire, but... :)

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/madonna-homeless-bro-billionaire-sister-doesn-care-die-article-1.1302977

Madonna's homeless brother Anthony Ciccone: My billionaire sister doesn't care if I die

Anthony Ciccone is wandering around Traverse City, Mich., just miles from where his father and stepmother live, but it’s his pop star sister who is taking heat for his being homeless.

By Margaret Eby / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Pop queen Madonna has legions of fans. But her estranged brother, Anthony Ciccone, isn't one of them.

Ciccone, 56, is a homeless alcoholic who has lived on the freezing streets of Traverse City, Mich. For almost three years. And he's stoking the family feud between him and his famous sister.

"Madonna doesn't give a s-t if I'm dead or alive," Ciccone told the Daily Mail. "She lives in her own world. I never loved her in the first place, she never loved me. We never loved each other."

Ciccone spends his time drinking alcohol from paper bags, just 12 miles away from the Ciccone family Vineyard, where his father and step-mother live.

According to the UK paper, Ciccone was recently thrown in jail for a month after an incident in which he was intoxicated and swearing at children in front of a church.

He blames his family for the tragic situation.

"No family backup, when the chips fell, no family backup," Ciccone said. "I'd rather be working. What would you do under these circumstances when your family has stood against you completely?"

But neighbor Kathy Mateyer, who works in the Ciccone family vineyard's winetasting room, tells a different story. In her eyes, Madonna and Anthony's father is devastated by Anthony's failure to get help for his alcoholism, and refuse to allow him back until he stops drinking.

"He would sneak into the cellars and he would lay on the floor, open up one of the big tanks, and drink the wine with a glass," Meteyer said to the Mail. "They think [returning] would kill him. It already kind of has."

Though it may sound as if Madonna, 54, is heartless when it comes to her older brother, the songstress, whose wealth recently reached the $1 billion mark, has apparently tried to reach out to Ciccone several times. Meteyer said the superstar paid for her brother's rehab stints "several times."

His father and other siblings have attempted to reach out to Anthony repeatedly.

"Anthony just won't accept help," Meteyer continued.

Ciccone made headlines when his homeless state was initially discovered in 2011. He isn't comfortable with his newfound tabloid fame,

"Crazy people chase me around because my sister's famous," Ciccone said.

"Evidently various people have been pestering her about matters of neglect regarding family and such. I think she's probably a little bit p----d off with me or even troubling her. But I've never asked my sister for anything," he continued. "She don't owe me nothing."

"I've got no beef," ciccone said. "If she wants to live that way, that's her thing."

Truly sad. He still refuses to take responsibility for his own decisions and blames everyone else. It's scary to see that despite being homeless for 3 years, he still hasn't hit his "rock bottom". What has to happen to this man before he starts to help himself?? Sadly, it seems like he's only headed in one direction. :(

Typical! How about he take responsibly and take the necessary steps to achieve a better quality of life all on his own. You cant help anyone who does not really want to be helped. What he wants is for his sister to enable him with his addiction

Edited by avoid the cliche

Truly terrible. I have seen this happen before with friends etc. so so sad. I hope this ends well for him....regardless of what the turnout may end up being.

Im sure Madonna has tried tons of times to help him like was mentioned. At some point you just have to throw up your hands and say fuck it. If they are not willing to get help there is only so much you can do. Im sure any money Madonna would give him would go right to booze and drugs.

I did this with my dad. He is addicted to the lottery. Has been all my life. He blows every penny he gets on it pretty much. When he asks to borrow money I say flat out. NO! Told him, either he lets me take over his bills and finances and his money situation or he is going to keep digging himself a deeper hole. Until then stop asking me for a dime.

I have 2 uncles like that and I don't give a flying shit about them. My life is far from perfect, but it doesn't mean I have to be some drug addict piece of shit.

He made his choice by acting like a fucking victim after their mother's death and M made hers by changing her own destiny.

Man, I would be PISSED AS FUCK if this douchebag were my brother and were talking SHIT about me.

Dude was found on his back underneath a wine vat at the family vineyard, what choice did they have?

Where does he get off with these slanderous accusations? He is just lucky that he is related to such an honourable person, if he was a relative of anyone in the Obama administration and mouthed off to the press like that, he would have 'committed suicide' or 'drowned while swimming' by now

Yeah if she gives him money he will use it to buy booze and drugs and if she gives him a house he will probably sell it and use the money to buy booze and drugs .

The fact that she has offered to pay for him to go to rehab several times just REALLY shows that she doesn't fucking care.

Bitch Please

Why does Madonna have so many fucked up siblings? It's quite a contrast isn't it

Sorry, but Madonna IS fucked up....only she became SUPER HUMAN.

:lmao:

The thing is, that's about all she could do to help him in reality.

Well I tried to think of a solution but that's all I could come up with.

Sorry, but Madonna IS fucked up....only she became SUPER HUMAN.

Yes. Exactly. :wow: Most humans have baggage and shit in our lives. That's the common denominator. It's how we choose to react to it that really sets us apart. My sympathy has...a limit.

Guest Rachelle of London

Such an awful situation, but M and her family probably have tried very hard to help Anthony. He's the only person that could help himself

Well I tried to think of a solution but that's all I could come up with.

Yes. Exactly. :wow: Most humans have baggage and shit in our lives. That's the common denominator. It's how we choose to react to it that really sets us apart. My sympathy has...a limit.

I think something that people often forget about Madonna is just how hard and sad her life was as a child. I remember reading her interview in Time magazine in 1985 and she was very open about how much her Mother's death had affected her life. She has had to really struggle in life and deserves all of the success she has earned by talent, persistence and hard work. Her brother just does not seem to want any help from any of his family and his constant put-downs of Madonna and his family, only show that he is not yet ready to change or accept any responsibility for his actions.

Typical alcoholic blaming everybody else for his problems!