Why Madonna doesn't go to the Kabbalah center as she used to go?

spazz

when was the last time she went to the Kabalah center? I dont see recent pics over there , the paparazzi were always taking photos of her she gets in and out from the center and the news agencies too - were always taking about her love for Kabalah

Guest Rachelle of London

She's spotted outside every week alongside the kids obviously last year she was on tour she didnt go as much but I remember when she did the LA shows she was papped coming out of the LA centre.

Guest Rachelle of London

The others are no better

article-0-18E19881000005DC-96_634x916.jpg

article-0-18E198DD000005DC-596_634x957.jpg

The DailyFail article is incredibly badly written, apparently Madonna has a child called Marcy!

She looks bald and it's adorably horrifying. :rotfl:

:lmao: I love that combination of words!

The others are no better

article-0-18E19881000005DC-96_634x916.jpg

article-0-18E198DD000005DC-596_634x957.jpg

Now can we put to rest the facelift rumours?

thanks! There were stupid rumors circulating in arabic websites that Madonna turned a muslim gurl because she's dating Brahim. I was worried for her Kabbalah faith :dramatic:

Awww.....dare I say she looks like a little old lady in these pics. This is the first time she has REALLY looked like a Grandma to me! :lol:

Of course tomorrow she'll be photographed looking like she's 30.

Madonna has this thing were she's always on her way to the next landmark event, be that tour, video, performance, red carpet, interview or whatever. In between these events she doesn't mind looking like shit. It's funny how that compares with her peers. Gaga (sorry to use an overused example) is courting a reaction every time she steps out, so she's always 'in costume' in a way that must be draining. Kylie/Beyonce etc. care much more about how they are dressed day to day, so they're a lot more 'put together' on a day to day basis (don't post a load of pictures of Kylie looking like shit to big up Madonna -it's not about how you think she looks; it's how much effort has gone in). I suppose that's a combination of vanity and not having as busy a schedule as Madonna has.

Madonna actually dresses low key and samey to make her less appealing to paps. The evidence is in the fact that when she's on holiday somewhere remote etc she actually dresses a lot more glamorous.